Chapter 12: Coming Together

Back to Kenji.

"You want to know my goal, son. I will tell you, If we can control the Dinosaurs, we can make the world a better place. We'll use the Dinosaurs to remove the people from this world, and we'll slowly fix mankind, remaking them in our image. We can rule the world, we could go anywhere together. We could even use the Dinosaurs for future projects," Daniel explained his goals as if they were heavenly.

"Dad," Kenji whispered.

"Yes?" Daniel asked.

"You're crazy, Dinosaurs may not be the best of beings, but they don't deserve to be controlled. They deserve to be free, not be controlled like your personal guinea pigs," Kenji lashed out angrily. He would disagree any more than he did now.

"They are what we'll need. This world is broken, Kenji, it is useless, but we can rebuild again together. We could be gods to our new civilization," Daniel retorted defending his morals.

"That is not our decision, we don't decide what lives we give and take. That isn't being a god, it's playing one," Kenji yelled.

"Humanity needs to be fixed, and we should be the ones to fix it," Daniel stated.

"Well, you can try, but I won't let you," Kenji notified.

"I am disappointed in you, son. I thought we would be on the same page, I thought you would join me," Daniel mumbled in disappointment.

"That was before, I knew what crap you thought, you neglected me for so many years. You rejected me, avoided me, even lied to me that you were too busy, and the only reason you want to spend time now, is because it benefits you. Me helping you, would just help in your plans," Kenji continued.

"Stop," Daniel ordered.

"You are selfish, Dad. You know what?! I shouldn't even call you that. You're insane, Daniel. My Father must have died years ago, cause this isn't the one me and Mom knew," Kenji shouted.

"Enough , Kenji," Daniel commanded.

"What did Mom even die of? Cancer? Or did she find out about what you were doing? You probably offered it to her, and just like me she refused. So you paid her back by killing her," Kenji guessed.

"I loved your Mother, but she refused to see the better picture. I love you, but she gave me no choice, she was going to tell everyone what I was doing, I couldn't let that happen, so, yes, I killed her," Daniel eludicated.

"YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!! HOW IS THAT LOVE?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!!" Kenji yelled out.

"Enough," Daniel demanded.

"Why? You going to kill me, too. Are you gonna replace me like you were trying to do Mom? I saw those notes from those ladies, I saw the lipstick marks that were on your face those nights. I saw the days when you would take them to our house, Did you sleep with them too?" Kenji wondered.

"That's Enough!!! Brads, take him away," Daniel commanded. The Brads put Kenji's hands behind his back.

"Take him back to his Cell," Daniel ordered. The Brads threw him in his Cell and locked the door.

Kash was running to Daniel's Office. The doors burst open with Kash standing there out of breath.

"What do you want, Kash?" Daniel wondered.

"We lost more Guards to the Serum," Kash announced.

"It failed again," Daniel guessed.

 "Yes, the Guards Cells mutated like we wanted, but he never stopped mutating. He didn't even look like what we wanted it to look like. It's looked like some big, parasite-like wrinkled mutant thing," Kash explained.