Chapter 3 : Breaking It Off

The Brads surrounded the campers, Kash and Daniel were headed on their way towards the place the Brads found the kids.

 The campers  tried to think of something quick, Ethan put his hand in his pockets and just leaned against a tree.

 "Put hands in air!" one of the Brad Xs commanded.

 "Sorry. I just prefer to lean against this tree, and keep my hands in my pockets," Ethan acknowledged almost sounding sarcastic.

 "What are you doing?" Yaz whispered nearly in panic.

 "I got this, trust me," Ethan answered.

  Yaz nodded and prepared for anything, since any plan Ethan had always had something dangerous involved.

 Darius figured out what Ethan was doing, he was stalling, and Darius just decided to play along.

 " So, Are you guys always busy? Do you ever get vacations? I think you should get at least one a year," Darius asked.

 "What do you think, Brad?" Ethan wondered.

  Their Brad X, suddenly, shot out a long, lightning bolt that hit the Brads one by one in a straight line, until they were all struck by an electric blast.

 "How do you guys like the new lightning blast I created? It shoots any Brad in sight,.. except ours of course, in a three-mile radius," Ethan explained smugly.

  The campers took their chance to make a run for it, and ran deeper into the forest until they reached the clearing where Ethan's headquarters was, at that point, Mae was already there waiting for them.

 "So, Ethan, where is your base?" Brooklyn questioned wondering where it was, as they ran.

 "It is right up here. You just pull on this branch, and it reveals the secret tunnel to my headquarters," Ethan said. 

  When they arrived, Mae recognized her couch right away.

 "How? Why?" Mae mentioned.

 "I stole it," Ethan responded nonchalantly.

 "Oh, of course, that makes sense," Mae retorted.

 "Mi Casa es Su Casa," Ethan stated.

As of Daniel and Kash, They had just arrived at the place the Brads caught the campers. Daniel looked around in irritation, and turned back to Kash.

 "You promised, these Brads would be indestructible, look at those. Do they look indestructible?" Daniel shouted.

 "No, I realize you are really upset, but don't worry we'll get them back," Kash answered trying to reassure and calm his boos down.

 Daniel raised his fist and punched Kash to the ground.

 "I tire of your excuses, remind me, why you are useful?" Daniel demanded.

 "Well,.. I-I did get all the dinosaurs to become yours, and I got rid of Mae, who almost became a real problem," Kash eludicated.

  "You're right, you are still useful to me, since we can't touch them, I know what can. Release E750 from its paddock. Bring my son back alive," Daniel directed.

 Meanwhile, The campers were just relaxing in Ethan's headquarters.

 Brooklyn stood up, looking at everyone just doing their own thing, and suddenly she got an idea.

 "Hey, guys, Why don't we check on Angel and Rebel, in the arctic?" Brooklyn suggested.

 "Good idea, Brooklyn and I will check up on Angel and Rebel. The rest of you guys can do whatever," Kenji replied already making plans.