Chapter 17: Escape

Kash followed the Brad Xs just in case Ethan would try to escape.

When they arrived in the Carnotaurus's Biome they saw the Carnotaurus wandering around for it's food.

Kash pushed Ethan to it.

The Carnotaurus turned to him and growled.

Ethan looked up at him and shushed him, he tried to pet him but he snapped his teeth at him.

Ethan quickly moved his hand out of the way.

"It's not working, you need to take my cuffs off," Ethan informed.

"Not gonna happen, kid, I'm not dumb," Kash commented.

"The Dinosaur knows. The cuffs are giving the idea that I am being forced, granted I am, but if you want me to tame this Dinosaur then you need to uncuff me," Ethan explained.

Kash sighed in irritation.

"Uncuff him, but be careful," Kash ordered.

A Brad X approached him and uncuffed him. Ethan went and put his hand up to the Carntaurus again. The Carnotaurus stared at him, it looked at him confused.

Ethan began to approach the Carnotaurus. He began to back up not liking what was happening. Ethan continued to follow him as he resumed backing up.

The Carnotaurus backed up until he couldn't back up anymore, he backed up all the way into a tree.

Ethan still approached him.

The Carnotaurus gave Ethan a look of concern as he looked around for a way out of being cornered.

Ethan was about to touch it.

He flinched expecting to be hit or electrocuted or something far worse, but he did something he never expected.

He softed the Carnotaurus's leg.

The Carnotaurus smiled as it stopped being nervous and lowered it's head to Ethan.

Ethan continued to soft it's head as he whispered something to him.

"I'll come back for you, and when I do you're coming with me, and we'll take out Kash and Daniel," Ethan muttered.

The Carnotaurus loved to hear that, it closed his eyes in content. Kash saw it was safe and took out another pair of handcuffs.

He tried to cuff Ethan again, but the Carnotaurus growled at him.

Kash stopped as he motioned for Ethan to follow him to the Gigantosaurus.

At the end of the day, Kash threw Ethan into the Cell with the other Campers.

"Have fun, your teammate has come to join you. So much for him saving you," Kash commented as he chuckled as he left.

When he left, all the other Campers ran to Ethan.

"Dude, we are so glad to see you," Kenji pointed out.

"We thought you were dead for so long," Darius warned.

"I knew you would make it here," Sammy added.

"I was so happy when I first saw you," Yaz informed.

"Yeah, well, you missed one thing, while you were gone. Sammy doesn't like me," Ben notified.

"Indeed," Sammy agreed as she turned away from him.

"As glad as it is to see you all, I lost Leo, and I already miss him," Ethan mentioned.

"We know we saw him," Brooklyn warned.

"I feel terrible, this is all my fault," Ethan whispered.

"This isn't your fault," Sammy disagreed.