Chapter 14: Preparations

The Campers went to rest for the night. The Days began to go faster and faster for the Campers. Everyday was a new team.

Today's Editions werw Brooklyn and Yazmina, Ben and Darius, and Sammy and Kenji.

Brooklyn and Yazmina were tasked with tagging the Allosaurus.

Ben and Darius were tasked with tagging the Raptors, and Sammy and Kenji were ordered to tag Sarcosuchus.

Ben and Darius were the first one's sent. They had one of the worst ones. Raptors were pack hunters and very sneaky, they could kill them both in three seconds.

"You're awfully quiet today," Darius brought up.

"Is that a problem?" Ben questioned plainly.

"No, it's just unusual for you. You're usually quiet when you're upset," Darius replied.

"Okay, look, I've lost Sammy, she's hated me for the past few days, she won't even talk to me," Ben explained.

"Why? What happened?" Darius asked.

"I said things, things I shouldn't have said, now she hates me, and I don't hate her, I want her to forgive me," Ben said.

"Oh, maybe she will forgive you, she's bound to," Darius reassured.

"Maybe. Can I tell you something?" Ben wondered.

"Sure, You can tell me anything, Ben," Darius responded.

"I love her, like, more than like liking her, I don't even know if it's real, but the more time I spend away from her the more it actually hurts," Ben eludicated.

"I think that is your answer, Be. Once you two get together, it'll be the best thing. It'll be so much better than normal," Darius responded.

"Thanks, Darius, But what about you and Brooklyn?" Ben questioned.

"What about me and Brooklyn? We're just friends, Why would we be a couple? Oh, look we're here!" Darius stuttered struggling to change the topic.

"There's one," Ben muttered as they stopped seeing a Raptor.

"Let's tag it, and get out of here," Darius ordered.

Darius aimed the Gun at it's neck and shot it.

Ben heard rustling in the Bushes,he looked and saw sets of eyes, from both sides. There were two more, they were going to take them from the sides.

 "Darius, look out," Ben shouted as he pushed Darius and himself out of the way.

The Raptors were going to attack right when Ben saw them. But since they moved, they ran into each other. Ben grabbed the Gun and tagged the last two. The Brad X arrived and took them back to their Cell.

                                 ~CC~

To Brooklyn and Yaz.

"So Brooklyn, now that it's just us two, What do you wanna talk about?" Yaz mentioned.

"Esther Stone?" Brooklyn requested.

"Nah, that's me, you, and Sammy's thing, we have to have our own unique thing, Try Again," Yaz disagreed playfully.

"Okay, How about Kenji? I see the way you look at him, Do you love him?" Brooklyn wondered raising her eyebrows.

"No, He is just a friend, and how about you and Darius? You two have been close since the Gyrospheres," Yaz warned.