Chapter One

𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙

'𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐬, 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭,𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜,𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬�...

𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭,
𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜,
𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐭, 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜'• 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞

Music boomed in the club as I was taking pictures to post on the gram. The atmosphere was lit which this is every night at club ATMOSPHERE.

It's one of the best clubs in California Los Angeles. Started back in 2011, still running till this day. 2022. I started when I was just a baby. I was only 19 making at least 3k a night. Yes clapping my cheeks, spreading my legs wide showing off my covered up cat, and my little ass boobs got me to where I am now. A exotic dancer, designer, and model.

It's always the young ones who knows how to put in that work but when it comes down to the oldies... "BITCH WHERE MY MONEY AT?!"sasha AKA cocaineshawty grip onto one of the younger girls weave causing her to yelp. Sasha been here since atmosphere started. She one of the OGs and you don't wanna fuck with her. She a crip as well.

"I have it all right here Sasha!!"amber AKA littlelamb yelled back trying to get out of Sasha strong ass grip. Sasha pushed her head back then started ransacking amber makeup area.

"Thanks bitch. But next time, it better be on time"Sasha stepped in front of amber. "See you next week littlelamb"Sasha walked away going back to her area.

Amber stared at her stuff shaking her head. I don't know why she shaking her head, she got herself into this. Amber should of left Sasha alone but she wanted to be greedy.

"YALL HOES SEEN MY PLATFORMS!!"nina AKA rumpshaka screamed. Nina is kinda an OG but she's also young. She started when i started. We was friends at first but the bitch stole from me so I whooped her ass outside the club till she gave it back. Then went to her place and fucked her man while she was getting stitches in her arm. Don't steal from me or it's gone be some consequences.

"Stop screaming please, I already have a headache"Jessica AKA jersey covered her small ears as her nipples perk in the air. Jessica is the youngest one here but everyone loves her. I guess cause her sweet personality or..... "come here baby"Sasha pierced tongue licked Jessica nipples causing her to moan. Or because Jessica is lesbian and will fuck every girl here except me. I love dick and dick only.

"Them bitches is nasty"rain AKA rainbow spoke while taking my pictures. Rainbow is like my very close friend but sometimes I don't trust her. That's all ima say about her ass. Other then that. These are the women who works with me. There is more women who works here but i barely know them bitches.

"I thought Jessica wasn't into Sasha"I mumble.

"She isn't, she scared of Sasha big ass"rain also mumble.

"Who ain't scared of her"I giggle lowly.

"Aye bitches!!"johnny AKA pimpjuice busted in our dressing room.

"Damn nigga, can you knock!"sasha semi yelled at him.

"Sasha don't fucking play with me. I'll fire yo ass and have you working on the corner of Inglewood"Johnny threatened.

"Learn yo hood nigga. People in Inglewood knows me"Sasha hissed.

"Anywaya!!"he yelled in Sasha face. "You bitches have 5 minutes to get out there and shake some asses. I have ball players, rappers, and actresses coming in tonight to have some fun"

"What kinda fun?"i ask.

"Fun Fun"Johnny walked out the dressing room slamming the door.

"So what the fuck are we now? Escorts?"I looked around in the dressing room.

"You probably ain't no escort but me, Sasha and Rain are"Nina spoke getting herself together.

"You became a escort?"I narrowed my eyes brows at rain.

"Oh please Sun, everybody in this building don't make big gwap like you"rain handed me back my phone walking to the door.

See what I mean. Can't be trusted.

_____________________________________

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2022 by Kalei J. Jenkins

All rights reserved. No parts of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review.