Chapter Eleven

𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒄𝒉
2 𝑾𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

'𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞-𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭, 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐳𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐨𝐜𝐤' 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡'• 𝐟...

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡
𝐢𝐦 𝐦𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐨𝐜𝐤' 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐡'• 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝟐𝐭𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐬

The series ended perfectly. I can't wait for season 3. Most likely meet more stars who want to be on the show. I wouldn't mind. More stars, More money for us.

Seeing Yung Miami on the show got me hard every time. I tried to holler at her one time but didn't go so smooth for me. Cant hit on the other stars on the show. Bad for business.

"Aye yo meech! You going back to Hollywood?!"I heard my boy Da'Vinchi called out as I was walking back to my trailer getting ready to leave.

I turned back around smiling a bit. "Yessir. That's where the money resides"I dap him up. "Ima miss y'all though"

"We'll see each other again soon. Season 3 gone be here tomorrow"we both broke out laughing. "But mannn, you have a safe flight"

"You too. Aye tell ya girl I said Heyy"

"We ain't together no more but I'll tell the next girl what you said"Vinchi laugh.

"Slow down bro. You know you can't trust these females out here"I stated.

"You need to do the same. Slow down"vinchi joked.

"Oh I will one day"

ℓαтєя

Finally, I landed in California

Finally, I landed in California. I couldn't wait to get to my airbnb and sleep my ass off for days. Just chill on the beach, hit a few clubs, and check on my hoes who missed me.I didn't text them cause I was too busy working plus i don't do that send nudes shit. That's dead.

Once I finally made it off the jet, I hop in the back of the Escalade taking out my phone to see where my hoe Candi at. I went to my messages seeing texts from Nyla and my mother. I texted my mom first and then see what Nyla wanted.

"Damn bruh"I shook my head seeing Nyla long ass paragraph of her going off on me. I rolled my eyes going back to the text Candi sent me.

ᴄᴀɴᴅɪ🍭
(ɪ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ᴛɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴅᴏᴡɴ. ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴜssʏ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ😌)

I smiled deeply ready to get my dick soak in some pussy. Speaking of pussy, lemme see what Phoenix doing.

ᴍᴇ
(ᴀʏᴇ ᴡsᴘ)

I waited and waited for a text back but didn't receive shit. She probably at the club. "Aye driver. Bring me to atmosphere club downtown" he nodded his head making his way downtown.

When we finally reached the club, it was 8 o'clock at night. Me and my manager headed inside laughing and clowning around about some things we talk about.

"Damn this bitch pack"my manager stated.

"It's always pack. That's why I love coming here"I smiled.

"Nah you comes here for lil miss sunshine. What's her name?"

"Phoenix man"I smiled. "She should be here"

"Ask one of these dancers. Say ma, you know where uhhh..."

"Phoenix"I finish his sentence.

"Yeah her"—"she here?"my manager ask.

The girl with the braids made some kind of face and giggle. "Nah she don't work no more. What you want with her?"

"Just want to see her. Let her know I'm back in town"I added.

"Mmm welllll if I see her, I'll tell her"she nodded her head. "Butttt how about we spend some time together. Welcome back to Los Angeles"she bit her lips.

"Go have yo fun"my manager tap my back.

"You corny as fuck"I shook my head as the girl led me to the V.I.P room. "What's yo name?"

"Zoe"