Chapter Seven

𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙

'𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬, �...

'𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭
𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐩 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞
𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲'•𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐡

After my little fight with the insecure bitch name chrissean rock, I got myself together so I can leave and count up what I made for tonight.

It wasn't a great night for me. Too many bitches was here. They was being picky as hell. Blueface ugly ass wasn't throwing shit cause his bitch wouldn't let him interact with us like why come to the club if you knew yo bitch was coming as well. I was just too done with today and I'm ready to go.

I walked out the dressing room seeing Zoe playing with meech diamond chains as his hand glide down her ass. He was smiling and biting his lips. He must really like her.

I made my way near them but passed them up making sure he caught my presence for a while. "Aye yo"I heard him called out. "Wait whole on ma"I rolled my eyes swaying my hips as I walked out the club but not without saying goodbye to the bartender and security guards. "So you just gone ignore me"

"You seemed preoccupied so I didn't want to interrupt"I smirked at him as I kept continuing walking to my car.

"I was till you walked past. I was waiting on you"meech grab my hand causing me to stop walking. "I'm leaving to Detroit to start on season 2 and just want to see you again before I leave"

"You have my number meech. You can FaceTime me or text anytime you want"I smiled softly.

"I know"he chuckle. "But I want to see that beautiful face, beautiful smile, beautiful attitude...."

"Okay I get it. I'm beautiful"

"Mhmm"he licked his lips. "Can I get a hug before you leave and before I go?"he opened his arms up.

I looked him up and down smiling before I hugged him. He smelt good. Didn't smell like onions or musty. His cologne was hitting and making me feel some type of way. Fuck! Might as well risk it.

"You wanna stay over at my place before you leave"i grab his hand licking my lips at him. He know what this means. I'm tryna get some D.

"Of course I would stay with you"