Chapter Twenty-Four

𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙

'𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞, 𝐢�...

𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞, 𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'• 𝐜𝐨𝐜𝐨 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬

Tomorrow is the day I take the paternity test alongside with meech and Zack. I have mix emotions about this paternity test but anything to shut Zack and Zoe ass up and leave me alone.

I been receiving death threats from Zack telling me if the baby is for meech, he was going to kill us both. I don't understand why he's this upset. It kills me and break me that I slept with this old ass man for the fun of it. But I was young and dumb and still young and dumb.

"What time we have to be at the doctor tomorrow?"meech ask me as I poured some ketchup on my fries. Meech decided to take me out the condo to get something to eat and also away from Penelope as she pack up her things. Seeing her pack made me broke down crying. I don't want her to leave but it's best for her. This was her dream and I don't wanna destroy that.

"Mmmmm I think around 12 in the afternoon. Probably 1:30"I munch on fries.

"Better check that out before you don't wake up on time. And I know you like to do your makeup first and pick a outfit that will take 10 minutes"

"Alright ima check on my email real quick"I chuckled.

"So last week was pretty awkward"I look up at meech tryna figure out what conversation he tryna start.

"What happened last week?"i ask.

"..........................."he stayed quiet and then spoke. "I went to Zoe apartment to see what she wanted. She told me on the phone she still had feelings for me and shit" I know this nigga...

"Do you? Y'all still talking"

"Nah I don't. I honestly went there to tell her to stop texting me and calling me cause I'm done. But when I walked in the apartment, the bitch was trashed and her face was fucked up"meech explained.

"Ain't surprise if one of them hoes got to her"I shrugged my shoulders.

"Nah. Zack whooped her ass because he wants Zoe to keep me occupied while he make his way to you"

This shit is getting out of hand and I'm tired of it. I feel like I'm in high school fighting off mean girls. Zack is too old for this shit. Zoe needs to let go of meech. Meech needs to stop going back and forth to Zoe, that's suspicious to me. Why you went to her in the first place?

"I don't know what to say at this point. It's like I can't live my life while pregnant"i frowned. "I haven't enjoyed my pregnancy since I found out"

"Is it because of Zack? Or me?"meech ask.

"Both. I was scared and kept thinking who is the dad? Who is the dad? Plus I didn't have nowhere to go. Zack stop paying my rent"

"So you basically been using me?"

"How I used you? If you didn't want us in your condo, you could of kicked us out"—"besides I cooked for you and cleaned up so you basically using me as your maid"I laughed.

Meech took a sip of his drink. "And you look sexy at it"he snuck in.

"I look sexy at what? Cleaning your home?"

"Hell yeah. You a woman I want"he smiled. "I kept thinking about the baby and this test...."

"I don't wanna talk about it till tomorrow"I shook my head.

"If the baby ain't mine.........I'm still gonna have you as mines"—"That one night stand in your room wasn't about me getting pussy, it was me wanting you and spend some quality time with you"

He making me hot now. Like I just rip his shirt off and fuck him but we in a restaurant so keep it cordial. "Mmmmm. So you like me like me?"I smiled.

"Hell yeah. Who don't?"meech grab my hand rubbing the top of it with his thumb.

"A lot of people don't like me. And your fans really ain't gone like me if we come out to the world"I look down.

"I wouldn't care about my fans cause it's about us not them"meech acknowledged.

"I know but you know how the internet works. Exs gone come out and then our situation gone be out there and between me and you and Zack and Zoe, I don't know"I stressed.

"After this paternity test, we'll see"meech noted.

I nodded my head then continued eating my fries. It was nice to know that meech look at me as more than a baby momma. He wants to be with me. I just hope this baby is his so we can live in peace and tranquility together.