Chapter Nineteen

𝒁𝒐𝒆

'𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧', 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞,  𝐬𝐨 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞...

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞,
𝐬𝐨 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐭
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚, 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭
𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐠𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐭
𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐤'•𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

Atmosphere was a bit boring now. No celebrities been here. No money been coming my way. Every girl here seems like they fucking for money. Johnny snorting up coke every 5 minutes, I'm surprise he didn't overdose.

The atmosphere was shitting now. Rumpshaka came up to me with some paper and my bag. What the hell is this? I look at the paper seeing it was my last check.

"$1000!!!"I looked at Nina with a furious look. This bitch think it's funny that I'm getting fired. But it's all good. They got another thing coming. "You know what"I calm down a bit closing my eyes. "Fuck this job! And fuck y'all!!"

I snatched my bag from Nina leaving that low ass budget check there. I marched my way outside seeing a Escalade parked right in front. The back passenger door swung open revealing my father. I sigh heavily knowing he's only here thinking that Phoenix is here as well.

"Yes dad?"I smiled a bit.

"Why you leaving so early?"he ask.

"I got fired. Plus ain't nobody in there so I wasn't making no mo..."

"Fuck all that"I rolled my eyes when he cut me off. "Where's Phoenix?"told you.

"She don't work here anymore, I told you that"I fumed. For him to only just pull up here to check on Phoenix and not me makes me so upset. I thought he would at least leave her alone but no he's still stuck to her. "For all I know, she staying with her baby daddy now"

"Baby daddy?"my father stepped out the truck walking up to me. "What baby daddy?"he look me deep in my eyes.

"I went to go visit meech the other day and when I left, I saw Penelope walking in the elevator. So I ask her why is she here and she said she staying with Phoenix and her baby daddy"I explained.

My father smiled a bit then chuckled. "I bet that baby ain't his. That baby is mines"he nodded his head. "Where is this condo?"

"It's uptown"I mumbled.

"Okay, we'll visit tomorrow. Clear some shit up"my father lit up his cigarette. "Get in the truck"

I nodded my head making my way to the other side of the Escalade. I hop in the back thinking about what tomorrow would bring. What will he do when we get to the condominium tomorrow? What will he say? How will phoenix react that we finally know her secret?

But if the baby is for my father, that means I have a sister or a brother on the way. And the momma is my age.

This disgust me.

____________________________________

I know it's short but next chapter will be something else. Stay tuned for chapter 20 and after that, 10 more chapters will be issued and that will be it for LOVIN PHOENIX

VOTE & COMMENT