Chapter Twelve

𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙

'𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧' 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐰-𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲?𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'• 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 ...

𝐡𝐨𝐰-𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐨𝐧
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲?
𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'• 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 & 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫

"Penelope can you hand me my shoes"I mumbled.

Penelope came out the bathroom looking at me sorrowful. "Are you okay nix?"she ask. "You been sleeping all day, haven't got up to eat or anything"

"Every time I eat, I puke it back up"I sigh heavily trying to lay back down.

"Come on Phoenix. We have to get you to a doctor"Penelope shook her head leaving the room.

The other day I didn't go to the doctor because I just didn't want the doctors and nurses asking me who beat  me the fuck up. So I stayed home in pain sleeping for days seems like. I didn't know that Penelope was here till her and zak came in my apartment. I didn't even tell Penelope that Zak beat me. I kept quiet.

"You ready?"Penelope ask coming back in the room. She had on her gray sweatsuit pants with a white top and her Air Force ones.

"Yeah I'm up"I got up from bed already dress in my yellow tight fitted top and tights. I put on my colorful Nike shoes then grab my Loui bag leaving out my room. "Grab my keys and phone" I told Penelope as I walk out the apartment.

We made our way to the hospital in this LA traffic that took us at least half an hour. Half an hour of us just listening to music vibing. Something I miss.

When me and Penelope was younger, my mom would always play music while dancing and driving at the same time. I would just laugh at her but sometimes join her. She was fun to be around. She was strict too. I felt bad that I kept this secret from her. She deserved to know.

But she's gone. My mom died from a freak accident. A dump trunk hit her car. She was on the phone with zack when it happened. They was arguing about something that involved Penelope but I didn't know what else. There was more to the situation that HE didn't tell us.

Finally, we pulled up to the E.R just to see what the hell is going on with me. "Hello there phoenix. Pretty name. How are you feeling?"the doctor alongside with her nurse came into the room.

"Not feeling good at all. Feel kinda weak. Can't breath regularly when I sleep at night as well"I mumbled. "And I'm also throwing up"I added.

"When was your last period?"the nurse ask.

"Bout like 5 weeks ago but that was like first of the month so it should come back this week or next week"I answered.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

Flashbacks of meech and me in the bed played back in my mind. Then the dark flashback came to my mind. I had sex with meech, but was also raped by zack.

"Bout like 6 or 5 weeks ago"I mumbled. The doctor and nurse looked at each other and then back at me.

"Let's get a pregnancy test done and then we'll take an x-ray of your nose. Okay"the doctor smiled. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Why they need to check your nose?"Penelope ask.

"Dummy. You breathe out your nose right?"I looked at her with 'duhhh' face.

"Shut up"

Later

"Alright Ms.phoenix, we have the results from your pregnancy test"the nurse said.

"Just tell me what it is so I can get this fat over with"I rolled my eyes.

"Welllll start preparing for a baby shower and gender reveal. You're pregnant"the nurse smile. Penelope started to jump around excited that I'm pregnant but the look on my face was speechless.

"Oh my god"was all Penelope kept saying.

"Congratulations girl. But also we can't take X-rays on your face anymore since your pregnant so we can send you to a otolaryngologist to check on your nose"the nurse explained.

My mind was only on the pregnancy part. Like I know who I had sex with. But who's the father?