Chapter Three

𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙

 '𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝  𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫'• 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢 𝐛

𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚
𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲
𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫'• 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢 𝐛

Swinging on the pole is all I know. I was literally born into this shit. Dancing was my passion when I was young. That's all I wanted to do.

My mother was happy for me when I became a ballerina and was dancing in theater and shit. But when I got older, I experience other shit. Like sexual things. And it was all because I was sexually assaulted and harass by my stepfather.

I was only 16 when it happened. I didn't know no better but it felt good. So it wasn't really sexual assault or harassment if you liked it and wanted more. Every night when the house is quiet and everyone's asleep, he would sneak into my room just to get his quick nut. Sometimes he'll sleep with me if my mother was gone early to work.

I felt bad for his kids, specially his daughter who was older than me. He would buy me designers from loui or gucci or coach and only bought his daughter clothes from Ross or Marshall's.

When I turned 18, I decided to leave and be on my own. But not without daddy's money. He was more a sugar daddy than a stepdad. He bought me a car, apartment, jewelry, and paid my bills till I started working as a stripper. Basically stole my mom's man.

My song turned off indicating that it was time for me to sweep up my money and hop off stage. I guess that's it for me cause I'm tired as hell. I been here since 9 this morning and it's 3:47 in the morning.

"Thank you Sun for shaking that round ass" I waved at the dj blowing him a kiss.

I open the door to the dressing room seeing some more girls all chit chatting about something or someone. "What's going on?!"I blurted out.

"We have a new girl"Candi said rolling her eyes.

"What she look like?"I narrowed my eyebrows wanting to know who this new girl is. She better be sexy as fuck and keep it real.

Right when Candi was bout to speak the door open revealing Zoe. "Ohh shittt!!! I made 6 bands from Max Christie!!!"zoe smiled so wide bouncing like a damn bunny rabbit.

"Who the fuck is max christie?"candi ask.

"He's a ball player for the Los Angeles lakers. He was 2nd round pick in the drafts this year"Zoe sat down next to Candi facing towards the mirror till I came into her view. She stop smiling wide staring at the mirror looking at me. "Well Well"

"Y'all got beef or some shit?"Nina ask. Of course she gone be on Zoe side since I whooped her ass. Who else gone be on her side?

"Nah she just a hungry hoe"Zoe snapped. I took my shoe off throwing it at her but she ducked shattering the mirror. "You crazy bitch!!"

"And that's how yo daddy liked it"I giggled. Zoe got up from her seat running up on me. I kicked her torso grabbing her hair punching her head in. She got some jabs in as well. A little scratch here and there.

Johnny came in with Sasha breaking up the fight. I didn't let go of her ugly ass braids. I wanted them bitches to fall out so she can be bald dancing. I just wanna know why she working here?!

"Phoenix!! Let go!!"johnny yelled out. I let go of her hair as security guards took her out the room as she screamed and yelled tryna get to me.

"Welcome to atmosphere bitch!!!"

_____________________________

zσє