Chapter Twenty

𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒄𝒉

'𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 '𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨�...

𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐧' 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝? 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰'•𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞 & 𝟐𝟏 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞

"I can't wait till school is over"Penelope said while throwing a popcorn up in the air catching it with her mouth. "Like school been a pain in my ass for 12 years"

The day was just coming to a end. Phoenix was making us something to eat since she tired of eating fast food. Penelope was watching some crazy ass show while trying to finish her last power point for school. It was a chill night and I wanna keep it this way.

"Tell me about it. I was so excited when I graduated"I shook my head. Penelope turn her attention to me with a surprise look. "What?"

"You finished high school?"she ask shocked.

"Penelope!"phoenix threw her slipper at her all the way from the kitchen. "That was rude"

"He alright. He a grown ass man"—"You finished high school?"

"Yes I did"I stood up from the couch stretching. "I had all A's and B's"

"Ahhh so you was smart"Penelope nodded her head. "At least we have something in common and Phoenix don't"

"Can we kick her out?"Phoenix ask me as I made my way to the fridge. "Let her figure out life on her own"

"Nahh we ain't doing that" i grab my bottle of water opening it. "Besides we need a babysitter"I felt on her stomach.

"I heard that!"Penelope semi yelled from the living room. Me and Phoenix bust out laughing till we heard knock on the door.

"You had company coming over?"Phoenix narrowed her eyebrows at the door.

"No, I don't think so"I set my bottle of water on the counter making my way to the front door. I didn't even look in the peephole which is something I always do. I just open the door. Wish I should of ask who was it.

"Hey meech. Just stopping by with my father"it was Zoe. I look to my right seeing her father in a gray suit. Red tie that match his shoes. I can tell he was all about business. But why she bringing this man here? I told Zoe I didn't want to see her anymore.

"Hello meech, it's nice meeting you for the first time. My daughter speaks so highly about you"this creepy me the fuck out.

"It's Michael and nice meeting you too"I shook his hand.

"Baby, can we come in?"zoe ask as she wrapped her arms around my neck kinda pushing me back into my own condo. Once she saw phoenix in the kitchen and Penelope on the couch, I can tell she lost it. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes was glued to Phoenix. "W-What is...."

"I didn't know y'all was here. I thought you was in a woman's center after I caught you off"Zoe's father said while laughing.

"Shit change"Phoenix said.

"I can see it did"he walk up to her staring at her stomach. "You pregnant now?"

"Wait how the fuck yo father know my baby moms?"i ask Zoe.

"That's something she have to explain to you. Not me"Zoe walked off from me going to the kitchen. Penelope threw her computer on the couch quickly making her way to her sister aid. "Child, I'm not gonna touch yo sister! Back the fuck up!"

"Bitch no! Don't come in here tryna run shit!"Penelope yelled back.

"Can we all have a seat so we can figure out what the hell going on?!"Zoe father yelled out.

"I think y'all should leave!"Phoenix hissed at him.

"Not until you tell meech that the baby you carrying for him can probably be for my father"

What!! So this whole time phoenix didn't tell me she slept with another man while I was gone. So it could possibly be for this man. I don't know if I should listen or kick Phoenix ass out my condo.

"Phoenix?"I looked at her with hate in my eyes. "Please tell me this ain't true and that this bitch is lying"

"Oh meech, I ain't lying. I never lie like you"—"How about you tell Phoenix you wanted me to move in with you and get married and have kids. Just days after meeting me"Zoe blurted out.

Phoenix wiped her eyes leaving out the kitchen going to the back. Penelope followed her making sure she's okay. "Zoe ima need you and your father to leave, like now"

"Ight we'll leave"Zoe father fixed his suit. He made his way to the door stepping in confidence as if he accomplish something. "But I suggest you get a paternity test. I don't think that baby is yours"

"And if it is yours, why you didn't take her in? Unless you didn't want her or the baby"I said.

"That's because she never told me she was pregnant"he responded. "I would love to take her off your hands"

"Ima see"