Chapter Thirteen

𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙

'𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡, 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 '𝐞𝐦 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭...

𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐟 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬, 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 '𝐞𝐦 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞
𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐝𝐜
𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐱𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐬, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬'• 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐞

The questions pours out of Penelope like diarrhea that wouldn't stop. She kept asking who was the father? who was the father? Like she wants to meet the father.

But honestly I didn't know who the father was. I fucked meech but I on and off fucked my stepdad. I cover my mouth feeling my stomach rumbling as I ran to the bathroom puking up my lunch I had. Penelope rushed in behind me watching the puke land in the toilet.

After I finished puking, I sat on my ass putting my back against the wall tears falling down my face. "Nix? What's wrong"Penelope ask. She sat in front of me rubbing my tears away. Something my mother did.

"Pee. I can't have this baby"I shook my head no not agreeing with myself but this is something I have to do. I don't have an income coming in from a job or my stepdad. I'm broke as fuck taking care of my little sister and an unborn baby.

"Who's the father nix?"Penelope ask me. "Tell the truth, I won't judge you"

It took me 2 minutes of stuttering and thinking, should I tell her till I finally came clean. "It's either for lil meech from BMF or....."

"Wait!"Pee got up from the floor gasping looking down at me. "Oh my god!"

"Shut up and listen. But i don't know if he's the father cause....."I swallowed my saliva. "I was raped by Zack and he must of came in me and got me pregnant"

"Phoenix"Penelope sat back down looking so hurt. "Maybe you should keep the baby. This can be your way of getting income back from zack. Just say you pregnant for him and maybe he'll give you money..."

"Maybe? Penelope, he'll tell me to kill my baby without no hesitation"I sniffle as I cried. "I don't know what to do"I cover my face praying to god for help.

Why I got myself in this situation?

Zoe

GloRilla played in the club as I bounce my ass on meech making my money like usual

GloRilla played in the club as I bounce my ass on meech making my money like usual. Meech became my NEW favorite customer since Phoenix got fired. Nobody knows why she got kicked out but I do. I'm the one who snitched and told my boss to check his cameras outside. I didn't know it was against the rules to fuck a customer. Oops.

Once the music stop playing and the Dj announcing that the club was bout to close, I quickly got up and made my way to the back so I can get dress and go back home with meech.

"I'm starting to see yo true colors"Rain spoke shutting my locker in my face.

"You gotta be fucking serious"I cursed under my breath. "Bitch if you don't move out my way"I look up at her since she had on her platforms.

"Or what?! You gone get me fired like how you got Phoenix fired cause she was with meech!! You doing the same shit she did you jealous bitch!!"rain yelled in my face. Nina came and backed her up before I could put my hands on her.

"Bitch fuck you and mind yo business. There's a difference between pleasure and just business"I grab my bag walking away.

I bumped into Sasha who had a lollipop in her mouth as she looked me up and down. "You can leave but if you come back, we all gone whoop yo ass"

"For what?!! What I did to y'all?!!"I yelled.

"Bitch you snitched on a dancer! We don't do snitches!"Jessica exclaimed.

"Like y'all even cared about Phoenix"I rolled my eyes.

"Bitch she was a better dancer than yo scrowning ass"

I walked out the back making my way to the front where meech. "I'm ready to go cause bitches keep playing with me!"I said catching him and his assistant or whatever you wanna call him attention.

"Ight damn. We bout to leave now"his assistant said.

"Can you assist me with my bags please? Do yo job"I handed meech assistant my bags so I wouldn't have to carry it.

"Ayyyeee yooooo"meech bust out laughing.

"I don't think this shit funny meech"his assistant whined.

"Okay so what is your job? An assistant or a money hungry person?"I looked at him.

"What's yo job?"his assistant shot back.

"Nigga I please mee..."

"That's not yo job though. Yo job is to dance for other people but you stuck on meech. So who's money hungry now"

Meech cover his mouth not tryna laugh. "Man come on let's go. Y'all calm down"meech grab my hand pulling me to the car. I hop in the SUV sighing heavily ready to lay down with my man. "Aye ima drop you off home and go back to the hotel..."

"You going alone?"I ask meech.

"Yeah I have a business meeting tomorrow morning so ima be hella busy"he said. I don't want to be around my father tonight. He looks at me like I'm not his daughter. Like I'm just some girl who's living with him.

I shook my head not wanting to talk to meech anymore but I guess business comes first.

"Fine"