Chapter Eight

𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙

'𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛-𝐝𝐚𝐲,𝐚𝐲𝐲 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧' 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐲'•𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨

𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞
𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐛-𝐝𝐚𝐲,𝐚𝐲𝐲
𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧' 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐲'•𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨

The next morning caught me off guard. Meech was still in my bed arms wrapped around me snoring. I didn't know if I should shake him or just let him sleep. But his phone woke his ass up.

He jumped up scaring me a bit looking at his phone like it was a alien. His thumb slide across the screen answering it finally. "......hello"he hop up from the bed with no boxers on showing off his erotic body. I bite my lip a bit just thinking about all the shit he did to me last night. Had me in position I never thought of. "....Ight I'm on my way"

"Overslept?"I ask lifting my upper body up looking at him.

"Mhmm. Pussy had me knocked out"soo cringing. Just say you was tired from exercising last night. "I'm bout to head out ma. I'll holla at you later though"

"You mean text me later when you touch down in Detroit"i widen my eyes looking at him. He smiled a bit noddin his head. "Ight"I grabbed my remote turning on 'Wednesday' my girl Jenna doing her thing in that black dress.

"Damn no hug goodbye"meech spread his arms out asking for a hug. I hop up from the bed slowly crawling to him. "Mmmhmmm"he grab my neck locking his lips with mine slapping my ass. "I can't wait to get back to you"

"Hurry up and make that season 2 then"I smirked. He smirked back grabbing his keys and jacket. "Byyyeeee"

"Bye girl"he laughed walking out my room letting himself out my apartment.

"Damnit"

ℓαтєя

"Penelope!"I called out to my sister. I walked in the mini mansion smelling the scent of burnt bacon in the kitchen which I know that's where she's at. "Penel!!!"

"Can you stop screaming"she came out the kitchen rolling her eyes swinging her neck.

"What the fuck are you doing? Burning down the house"I made my way to kitchen seeing the biscuits in the pan with a side of eggs. "Who you cooking for?"

"Myself. I just decided to make breakfast today"Penelope chimed. "Where you been?"

"Working"—"Where's...."

"Don't ask. He left early this morning to work"—"Zoe came the other day fucked up"

"Hey!! No cursing in front of me"I joked.

"Then don't curse in front of me"Penelope insisted. "She said you beat her up at the club and then Zack just went upstairs and never came down. She thought he really didn't had her back so she kinda took it out on me..."

"What the fuck you mean took it out on you?!"

"Seeee you cursing right in front of me"

"Penelope! What did she tell you?!"I yelled.

"She told me she wish I wasn't here and I might be like you. A slut and that's it"—"She's a weak bitch Phoenix, she didn't do me anything"Penelope giggled.

"But still I don't want that bitch to tell you anything"I quaked.

"Can you stop worrying about me. I'm 17 years old and I can fend for myself now"Penelope spoke. "Now do you want some biscuits and eggs"

I stared at the biscuits that looked a bit burnt. I guess I'll eat something.

"Hand it over"

__________________________________

ρєиєℓσρє (ρнσєиιχ ℓιℓ ѕιѕтєя)