[Jeno] Day 8 - Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!

Genre: Fluff

TW: None

Word Count: 0.7K

"Jeno! Wait!" You trudged through the snow while Jeno excitedly moved up to the ski-lift

"Jeno! Wait!" You trudged through the snow while Jeno excitedly moved up to the ski-lift. As soon as the ski resorts announced that the mountains were safe, he was on top of it. He texted you first thing, you were the first person he thought of, and you had quickly agreed after not properly seeing each other in a while. What you didn't expect, however...

"(Y/N)! It's fucking cold!" Chenle shouts behind you.

"(Y/N), I envy you, really, I do," Renjun huffs next to you.

"(Y/N), are you cold?" Jisung asks.

"You look tired, coffee?" Jaemin offers some of his.

"Where's Mark?" Renjun looks around.

"Over here..." Mark says from the cold snowy ground.

That's right, you should've expected it. He still had schedules to do, but he was able to appeal to have you join them when the cameras weren't on. They were filming some ice-sport-themed variety show, something you really wished Jeno had told you prior, but what could be done?

"Look alive, Marky," you pulled him up and miraculously caught up with Jeno. They had just finished filming a multitude of sports including hockey, curling, and ice skating, all of which were entirely taxing on the boys except for a certain one.

Jeno stood at the top while waiting for everyone else to catch up, wondering what took them so long. He looked down to figure it out and, he had to hold back his laugh when he saw this, spotted you literally dragging Mark behind you.

"Some help would be nice," you lugged Mark from one ankle. Jaemin grabs one of Mark's wrists. "Seriously?" Renjun grabs the other ankle, and Jisung the other wrist.

"Wait, guys," Mark looks at the four around him with fearful eyes. "Wait!" You all heave him up off the ground and make a mad dash up the not-so-steep slope, Mark screaming the entire way. Now this Jeno laughed at. Once you reached the top you all dropped Mark onto the fluffy snow and took time to catch your breaths.

"Jeno, love, where does all your energy come from?" You said between breaths.

"He's a morning person," Jaemin groans, hands on his knees.

"I just love nature," he smiles.

"Okay, well, give us like ten minutes."

"Or thirty, thirty's good too," Renjun cries. Jeno laughs once again when you wordlessly nod your head.

He's never said it, but he thinks you already know it. Dream is basically a second family to him, having spent so long with them, he'd argue that they know him better than his actual one. When he first introduced you he was genuinely afraid that you wouldn't get along but, luckily, you all hit it off as soon as you stepped into the dorms. Before long it was like you'd always been in the friend group, and for that he was thankful.

Sure, he was a bit worried that you'd take the "date but I also have to film content" thing a bit bad, but from the looks of it you're having fun. Really, he just wanted to spend time with you, and with his schedule only getting busier, this seemed like the only way.

"Jeno." Somehow, you appeared next to him.

"What's up?"

"Thanks for asking me to come today," you gave his arm a reassuring squeeze and he blinks once. Huh, it was like you read his mind."

"But you can't really do much with us..." he frowns.

"So what? I'm having fun just watching you guys have fun," you playfully push his shoulder now. "Now, while you guys ski down that dangerous slope, I get to sit with the producers and talk about how hot you look in those snow goggles."

"You think I look hot?"

"Yeah!"

"Blargh!" Chenle exclaims and Renjun pushes him. Chenle dramatically falls into the snow. "(Y/N) DID YOU SEE THAT?!"

"I did! Are you okay?" You ask.

"He's fine!" Renjun answers for him. You run over to help up the other member and Jeno smiles again, a bit more subtle this time.

He could tell that with you at his side, this Christmas will be much more special.