chapter 3

The next morning after the sleepover I was still asleep when everyone had left. Fraya walked into the room over to me and sat down.

"Mia," Fraya whispered as she shook me gently on my arm.

I yawned, "morning," i said, stretching my arms out.

"I'm heading out, I need to go meet someone," said fraya.

"Okay I should get dressed then, "

"there's no rush take your time"

"Thanks, fraya"

Fraya stood up and started walking towards the door.

"fraya?"

Fraya stopped at the door and turned back around to me.

"yeah?"

"Thanks for last night, I had a great time," I said.

"I'm glad you had a great time," replied fraya.

Fraya smiled at me then left the room.

I stood up, stretched and unzipped my bag, pulling out my hygiene bag. Leaving the room I walked down the hall making my way to the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door and walked in closing the door behind me. Walking over to the sink I placed my small hygiene bag down.

I turned the water on for the water as I stripped down. I stepped into the shower as the hot water hit my skin. As I washed my body I couldn't help thinking about Elijah. I knew I shouldn't have these feelings but I can't help it.

I don't understand why I couldn't have a relationship with Elijah. I know my friends and I made a girl code in college but fraya never really told us the reason why her brothers are off-limits.

I let my mind drift as I wondered how Elijah's touch would feel. His big firm hands roamed all over my body. I tilted my head to the side as he would kiss my neck and his hand squeezed my breast. Just thinking about his touch made me let out a soft moan.

I turned the water off, wrapping a towel around me as I heard my phone buzzing. Before I checked my phone I did my morning routine, cleansed my face, brushed my teeth and then I put my favourite cherry lip balm on. I picked my phone up to check my messages.

As I was checking my phone, I didn't hear the door open but I did feel a slight chill.

"Mia?"

I jumped as I heard a low manly voice behind me. Dropping my phone beside the sink, turning around I saw Elijah standing at the door.

My towel fell to the ground exposing my slim naked body, I quickly picked up the towel and put it back around myself.

"Elijah, what are you doing here?" I asked flustered.

I couldn't help but stare at him in his white singlet and his tight jeans as the sweat was running down his huge muscles.

"This is my house," replied Elijah.

Elijah smiled at me as he slowly started walking over to me, then stopped.

"I know that but why are you here?"

"Well if you must know I just came back from a run and was going to have a shower," replied Elijah.

"but didn't you hear the water going?"

Elijah looked down at me as he took a few steps closer to me.

"Does it matter if I heard it or not? Replied Elijah.

I gulped. My heartbeat started to fasten as I watched him walk closer to me.

"You are beautiful," said Elijah.