Chapter 18

Ryan Cage's Pov

It's been two days since she escaped and when I find her, she wished she would stay because now it's going to be a living hell for her. Once I track down Katherine I'm going after that little girl. I will find out the answers by any means necessary.

"Seth! Zain! Where are you?"

I roamed down the many hallways toward the kitchen to find it empty. Where the fu*k are my men. I swear they better not be where I think they are. Storming out of the kitchen I made my way down the west wing passing many doors and stopped at the big black door. I listen in trying to hear if anyone was in there. I could hear Seth and Zain talking.

"Zain we shouldn't be in here"

"Stop being a woosy"

"Can you take this seriously Zain? We need to figure out how we are going to bring that girl in again"

"I am. I will find her again and bring her in myself"

"Ok but why are we talking in the boss's locked room, which we are never allowed in?"

"Oh right I am hungry and wanted fresh blood and the boss loves his meals fresh"

"Zain don't, if the boss finds out you drained some of that girls blood he would be furious"

"Seth chill. We will be gone before he gets back"

"I don't want to get on his bad side. No one like it when he is in that mood"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing clenching my fists as I reached for the door. Zain had gone too far, he was going to drink from my very own living blood bag. I was not going to let that happen. Turning the door handle I slammed the door wide open. 

As I stepped into the room both men spun around mortified to see me. I turned my head as my eyes landed on Zain who still had his hand on the girl's neck as she was still changed up. 

Flaring my nostrils I stormed over to Zain, he quickly removed his hand and took a step back. I grabbed zain by the throat and shoved him up against the wall. 

 "Stay away from her. You are forbidden to lay a finger on her, if you do, I will rip your heart out and feed you to the dogs. Do I make myself clear?"

==========

Mia's Pov

I sat there stunned not able to speak. I stood up and started to pace back and forth trying to take in this amazing news. Turning around I gaze over at Katherine, I opened my mouth to speak then closed it. My heartbeat pounded through my chest and then everything went black. 

"Mia!"

I opened my eyes and realised that I was lying on the couch, which is weird because I wasn't near it. As I tilted my head I felt something damp on my forehead. As I lifted my head up further, that's when I saw Katherine sitting beside me. I watched as she frowned down at me and she gently squeezed my hand. 

"What happened?"

"Mia you fainted"

I tried to sit up but everyone quickly rushed over and told me to stay put. I looked around the room and I could tell everyone was worried. As my eyes landed upon Claire she was the one who looked we most worried because she knew my secret. My heartbeat fastened as I started to worry myself. 

I noticed Fraya on the phone, I guess she was calling for Aiden to come check on me once again. I don't even know what came over me. Soon Fraya got off the phone and walked back into the living room and sat down across from me and Katherine.