2.8

Jungwon walks out of the cafe whilst holding two cups in both hands.

He hear chatter coming from where misun is.

Before going straight to her, he stops abruptly as he sees another figure.

Niki is hugging her.

What's going on?

is what he wanted to say, but instead, called himself a coward in his head.

A hurt expression got placed on his face as he watched the two hug for seconds, which felt like hours.

he wanted to tell himself that it was just a misunderstanding, but assumptions flooded his head instead.

so this is why you can't like me?

he turned around, and left.

he didn't know where he was going, but all he wanted right now was to forget what he just saw.

so he walked around the unfamiliar streets of seoul downtown, with the two cups of hot chocolate.

he ended up in a secluded area where you were revealed to a river, han river. there was pavement that suddenly stopped at a certain point, and about 40 ft below, was water.

it was dangerous if you slip, you'd easily fall.

he didn't know how he ended up here, but some part of him was glad he did. a beautiful view was right in front of him.

he sat down on the edge of the pavement, looking at the water below. it was scary, but calming.

he placed the two cups next to him, and he stared in the distance.

jungwon's not a crier but random tears started falling casually.

he sat criss-crossed in the cold and wiped his tears and looked at the cups and mumbled,

"just friends, huh."

. . .

ni-ki left not too long ago while misun was left waiting for jungwon. she was planning to show him her jacket that she got back. because surprisingly, it's the exact same as his.

but, she started to get impatient as the boy was taking too long.

"nobody takes this long to order something..." she complains.

she gets up to go in the cafe, but all the customers are sitting down chatting with one another inside, and some are waiting for their orders, but there's no jungwon to be found.

she immediately goes out of the cafe and looks side to side frantically.

she goes back in and walks to the cashier, not caring about the fact she budged in front of people.

"Excuse me, did you take a boy's order recently?? he's my age and about this tall." she says while putting her hand up to compare the height difference.

the nod, "yeah, he has the same jacket as you, right?" the lady replies while pointing at misun's jacket.

misun nods rapidly, "do you know where he went?" she asks nervously.

"well, i saw him go that way." she says while pointing the opposite direction of where misun was sitting.

misun gives them an apologetic smile says, "thank you." before exiting.

she goes the way the cashier told, and just continues walking. 

she's been here a lot so she knows the place pretty well, but she doesn't know where he actually went.