3.5

TW

"The one and only, Yang Jungwon!" Jay praised.

Jungwon walked with a smug look on his face as he arrived to the party, fixing his attire and spinning around jokingly while his friends hyped him up.

"Why are you like... so late?" Niki asked out of nowhere.

The place was loud, it was hard to hear as well.

"I had to get somethin'." Jungwon replied.

He looked around as if he was looking for someone, and then he saw Soyeon and Hyejin.

The two were talking side by side while drinking out of red plastic cups.

"Hey." Jungwon said

The two directed their attention to him, smiling, "what's up? You're finally here." Hyejin said with a laugh.

Jungwon nodded then proceeded to look around, "did you do it?" He asked

Soyeon nodded, "Yeah, yeah. But, this is such asshole behaviour coming from you." She said, her words were slightly slurred.

Jungwon sighed in annoyance, "whatever, thanks though. I appreciate it." He said as he left.

He walked back to the boys and it was just jake, jay and sunghoon. Niki seemed to have left.

Jungwon bit his lip anxiously, "where's misun?" He suddenly asked.

Jake looked at jungwon confusedly, "why? I saw her having fun with someone, don't worry about it. Come join us for now." He says, swatting his hand, motioning jungwon to come to them.

Jungwon sighed and gave in, guilt rushing through his head. But he shrugged it off and played whatever games they were playing.

On the other hand, Niki was walking stealthily up the stairs, roaming around with the fruit punch that had just been refilled earlier.

He was wandering around the house, looking for the bathroom. It was kind of familiar since he's been here once before, but the house is quite big so it's hard to remember.

He finally found it by the help of some people and tried turning the knob, it wasn't locked, but, there was pressure from the other side of the door.

It was strange, "is anyone in there?" He asked

Misun, heard him. She recognized his voice.

She was going to reply, "m..misun."

But her voice was too quiet to be heard, especially having a door blocking them. She would've spoken louder if she could, but her speech was slurred and she felt dizzy, she felt as if she was drunk over one cup of 'fruit punch'

Niki shrugged, not wanting to be bothersome to whoever was in there, and left.

She let out a sigh, her last movement before shutting her eyes.

Downstairs, Jungwon got bored of playing. It wasn't fun since he had something on his mind.

He walked around, saw people at the pool, people dancing, talking. Everyone seemed like they were having fun.

He went to the snack station, there was fruit punch that was just refilled. As he was pouring himself a drink while eating the snacks laid out nicely, he couldn't help but eavesdrop on a conversation so near.

"I was so close. I swear if only she just went along with it." The guy said, his voice full of cockiness.

"Come on, you seriously have zero game. She even threw that drink all over you, she's insane man." The other said with a laugh.