THW 07

Jungwon's Pov

As I seat on my chair behind Astrid didn't glared at me nung makita nya akong pumasok ng pinto but wow!what happened?

"Salamat sa gummy bears"

Instead of talking back to me,she did not respond and just put her earpods on her ear.

I started to write in my notebook and it takes me 5 minutes to finish what I wrote at sakto namang pumasok ang adviser namin sa subject nyang chemistry.

After 3 hours of discussions of different advisers habang may guro pa sa harap ay Astrid suddenly stood up then walk towards the door before the bell rings.How rude...

I went to the cafeteria and I saw Ni-Ki, Sunghoon hyung and Jay hyung waving their hands at me telling me to sit on their table.

Jay hyung bought me milk and biscuits dahilan ng pag ngiwi ko.Ginawa nya naman akong 3 years old.

"Thanks for the food"Sunghoon hyung put his earpods on his ears and vibing to the music that he played.Oh...That's what Astrid did earlier.I received the deja vu.

We're quietly eating while Jay hyung is busy on their script while Ni-Ki is just scrolling on his phone while eating his food.

I heard a shuttered glass behind dahilan upang mapalingon ako.I saw Astrid na itinaob ang plato ng babae sa harapan nya.It's Rebecca Balderavia.....Yeah! It's Rebecca!

"Stray dogs is just eating on the floor why don't you eat it?"Napalingon ako kila Jay hyung na busy pa rin sakani-kanilang ginagawa and I'm sure Sunghoon hyung did not hear the shuttered glass earlier that's why he's still vibing to the music.

Jay hyung is still writing and Ni-Ki is still focused on his phone watching something.

Rebecca started to pull Astrid's hair na sya namang pinatulan ni Astrid and they started shouting to each other.I covered Astrid na pinagbabato ni Rebecca ng pagkain.Hindi naman nagpatinag ang pusang hinaharang ko't pilit na sumusugod.

I saw Ni-Ki who finally look at our direction tsaka kinalabit ang dalawa't tinuro kami.

"You stupid slut!"sigaw ni Rebecca.

"F*cking prostitute!!"Rebecca widened her eyes then gasps and was about to start an attack again.

"I'M NOT A PROSTITUTE!!YOU ST*PID HOE!!HALIKA DITO!"Sunghoon hyung hugged her sister from a back tightly while Estella is hugging Rebecca.

"What is it again?"Estella mouthed at me.

"I don't know"

Nasa gitna nila akong hinaharang ang likod ko kay Astrid.

"Bes!Tiger vs Leon ba 'to?"rinig kong bulong ng isang estudyante.

"Oo beh finally beh!"

"Dapat sila lang nagtatapat eh!"mga bulungan nila.

"ANO BA?! DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"LUMAPIT KA DITO!WAG KANG MAGTAGO DYAN SA BRIEF NG KUYA MO!"

"Stop Rebecca"I said before pulling Astrid's hand but she pulled it back.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY HUH?!ANO!HALIKA DITO!BWISET KANG MALANDI KA!TIGNAN MO YANG PALDA MONG KITA NA 'YANG MAITIM MONG SINGIT!!SINO SAATIN ANG HALIPAROT HA?!"

"Astrid!"

"I SAID STOP!!"everyone in the cafeteria became quiet as I shout.

"Jungwon!Halikana!"Jay hyung said bago kami kaladkaring dalawa palabas ng cafeteria.

"Ano nanaman 'yon Astrid?!"

"Ang dali mo namang mag-judge agad-agad Sunghoon!You didn't hear her?Stop asking me like that again!"

"I'm just asking you what happened?!Wag ka nalang pumatol!Astrid naman!tignan mo nga 'yang sarili mo!Hindi kaba nahihiya?!"

"Ikinakahiya mo ako?Ay oo nga naman!Ano bang pakialam mo?Sino kaba?"

"I'm your brother..."

"You're my brother?!Since when?!Wow! that's---"She stop talking bang sapawan ko ang sasabihin nya.

"Astrid hindi ka dapat nagsasalita ng ganyan"I said that cause her to glared at me na para bang kakainin na ako ng gutom na Leon.

"You again? you know what...nasa genes nyo bang magkakaibigan ang maging pakialamer---sino ba kayo?"nakapamewang pa nitong sabi habang nakasalubong ang magkapareho nitong kilay.

"Can you just leave me alone?Wala naman kayong ambag sa buhay ko!All you did is to judge me,blame me! what's next?hurt me?"I hold her wrist tight but she slapped it away.

"Hah! That's it!"

"It's not it Astri---"

"I don't need your explanations Jungwon!Just leave!Umalis na kayo!"pagtaboy nya saamin.

"Alis!"we stayed on our place while looking down on our feet.

"Hindi kayo aalis?Ay sabagay... I'm the only one who always left by someone here diba?Fine!Ako naman ang aalis"

When she turns around,Sunghoon hyung tried to follow her but I stop him and I'm the one who followed her.I run infront of her and showed the 4 gummy bears that she gave.

"Did you really gave this to me?huh?"she tried to snap it away but I raised my hand holding the plastic with 4 gummy bears inside.

"Throw it!"she said habang ang isa nitong kamay ay naka hawak sa balikat ko to reach my hand.

"No!The angel gave it to me"she look at my eyes habang naniningkit ang mga mata then she continue to reach it hanggang sa tumingkayad na sya.

"Ibigay mo na nga sakin yan!binabawi ko na yan sayo!"umatras ako ng umatras upang hindi nya maabot but then I accidentally step on a circle rock everything became slow motion and i wrap my left arm on Astrid's waist so that sakin lang sya mahuhulog para hindi masaktan that made me fell on the ground and an unexpected position happened.

Nakahawak sya sa kanang kamay ko while she's on above me at nakaluhod sa lupa while I'm laying down.

She stared at me and slowly realize what was just happened that made her eyes widened.Sunghoon hyung run towards us at binuhat si Astrid upang makatayo while Jay hyung help mo to stand up at pinagpagan ang aking likuran.

"S-sabi ko naman sayo ibigay mo na sakin eh!"she suddenly walk away without looking on our eyes.

"Uy!That was recorded!"Estella said while smiling on her phone screen.

"I'll keep it and watch it repeatedly when I'm already in Australia!"Sunghoon hyung slowly turn his head to look at Estella and asked her.

"You're going...to Australia?"Pinagpagan ko ang aking sarili before hiding my four gummy bears in my blazer's pocket.Estella's smile fades when she realized what she just said.She sighs while hiding her phone on her bag.

"Yeah....I am...."