THW 09

Jungwon's Pov

"Is she okay?"Astrid's brother asked as the doctors came out in a room.

"Yeah,she is there's no sign of head injury but her left arm has that cause her to have a high fever she just need to rest pwede na syang makalabas bukas or the next day"tumango-tango naman kaming nakinig sa sinabi nya before they left.Estella ran inside the room to check Astrid followed by us.Sunghoon sit beside her sister's bed caressing it's head then suddenly he cry.

"Sunghoon-ah..."lumapit ako sakanya upang hagurin ang kanyang likod.Nakayuko nyang pinupunasan ang kanyang mga matang sunod-sunod ang tulo ng luha.

"Nasabi mo na ba kay tita ang nangyari kay Astrid?"Estella asked while staring at Astrid.

"No,I don't want to tell it"humihikbi pa nitong sagot.

"Astrid is okay so calm yourself,okay?"I said while still caressing his back.

"I don't want to lose another piece of me again,Jungwon...I promised myself to keep my eyes on her I never did! I'm always busy because of that f*cking theater!school activities and more school works!"The room was covered by silence and only his cries can only hear inside.

"I'm sorry Sunghoon... I'm here but---"

"Don't blame yourself Estella"he said while sniffing trying to stop himself from crying.

"Then don't blame yourself too"Jay hyung said then sit near at us.He paths Sunghoon's shoulder before hugging him.

"I will quit,Jay"

"You don't need to do that"I said before sitting next to him while smiling bago ito akbayan.

"Kung hindi ko gagawin yun hindi ko mababantayan si Astrid.She's still naughty and stubborn,Jungwon you know that"

"Well, that's why I'm still here"they all look at me with a curious face while I'm just smiling.

"What do you mean you're still here?"sabay nilang sabi then I stood up before drinking my warm water from my bag.

"I'm going to keep my eyes on her.I will always follow her kahit pa sigaw-sigawan nya ako sa daan"

"You don't know what you were saying,Jungwon"my brother smirking at me.

"You don't know what's my plan is, so don't stop me okay?stop being strict"

"But---"

"No buts Jay hyung"

"Are you sure Jungwon?"Sunghoon asked who's seriously staring at me with his swollen eyes,reddish cheeks and pinkish lips dulot ng pag-iyak nito.

"Yes I am!"

"I will try to focus on her too"Estella said raising her hand.

"I mean...I will not try it...I will do it"

"You're doing it with me buddy!"then we made a pinky swear before giving her a high five.

"Be sure that you'll not get tired"Jay hyung said na para bang napilitan nalang because he has no choice.

"...but Sunghoon,tita needs to know what happened to Astrid"He looks at Jay before taking a glance on his phone that is now ringing.Her mom's name was flashing on his screen then he answered the call at itinapat ito sakanyang tainga.

"Where are you Sunghoon?!Anong oras na ng gabi ah!Mang Lito went to school multiple times but the school is now empty!Nasaan din si Astrid?!"

"We-we're..."

"Sweety?"

"We-we're in the hospital mom..."

"WHAT?!?"