THW 19

Vhallerie's Pov

While sitting on the sofa I decided to open our flat screen tv to hear some news today.Maybe something's going on in our world tapos wala akong kaalam-alam sayang naman ang pagiging Magandang reyna ko kung wala akong alam HAHA!

I help our maid to ready the plates infront of the sofa on the table habang nakikinig ng balita.

"Breaking News

Mr.Yohan's child of Shin Incorporation found dead inside of the Bartholomew University's comfort room.Shin Yuna is missing for 1 month and other said that the obsessed guy found another victim."

"Evening..."Astrid greeted coldly before sitting on the sofa leaning on it.

"Obsessed guy?"Sunghoon asked before sitting beside Astrid followed by Ni-ki,Jungwon and Jay beside them waiting for Estella.

"Sinong kasama ni Estella?"tanong ko bago ihanda ang rice na nasa malaking glass of bowl habang nakatuon ang aking atensyon sa pinapanuod.

"She's with her brother"

"15 woman found dead at the same place after 1 month and many students believe that the guy is studying inside of Bartholomew's University"

"Ikakasira ng school ni Uncle Bantholo ang tungkol sa news mom"

The obsessed guy is inside of the school kung saan nag-aaral ang mga anak ko.Maraming naiinis na student kay Astrid and she almost kidnap by someone before.Hindi kaya iisa lang ang gumawa 'non? I'm afraid for my daughter lalo na babae ang kinukuhang victim.Even my daughter has horns on her head she's still pretty anyway.I took a glance on Astrid who's taking a bite on her chicken.

She's wearing a pink polka dots hair bond and a black bracelet na may pangalan.

"Astrid!Since we're classmate sumabay ka na saakin lagi"

"No way,Jungwon.What if you're the obsessed guy who's just pretending to be nice?"Ni-ki burst out laughter and almost spit the water on Jay's face.

"Sa gwapo kong 'to?You know what Astrid?Alam ko namang nakapapansin ang gwapo kong mukha kaya nahihiya ka ng ganyan"

"Just wow Jungwon.Mas makapal pa ba ang mukha mo kaysa sa mga binabasa mong mga libro?"

"Sus!nagagwapuhan kalang saakin eh!Just don't deny it nalang Astrid.We all know that you like me---I mean my face."Astrid eyes turn into slit while looking on Jungwon before she drinks her strawberry juice.

But then I noticed her cheeks are turning red while scrolling on her phone.

"Hindi pwedeng basta-basta magleave ang mga students sa Bartholomew.Scholar ang iba doon lalo na si Mashiro."Sunghoon said and his attention are still on the news.

"Mashiro?diba 'yon yung nerd na kasama ni Astrid dati?"Jungwon said smiling on Astrid.

"Good evening po Tita Vhallerie!"bati saakin ni Estella before hugging me habang nakipagbeso naman ang kapatid nito saakin.

"I heard the news about the obsessed guy while we're in the car.Kaya Estella from now on sasabay ka na saakin sa pagpasok and pag-uwi."

"Marunong ka magtagalog?"Jungwon asked out of nowhere and I found it cute the way he asked Jake trying hard to move his head just to see Jake's reaction.

"Okay.Chill bro.Your neck I'm not that small but... I'm I really the one you're looking at?"then Jake take a glance on her sister who's now started eating her food.

"Ay di pa ba?"

Then there's Astrid na palipat-lipat ang tingin sa dalawa.

"Jay?you want this?"Astrid suddenly spoke that cause Jay slightly widened his eyes.

"H-huh?"

"Here try it.I actually made it earlier.Tell if it's bad so i can improve more"Jay smiled at her while Estella is looking at them.Bahagyang tumingin si Astrid kay Estella na nakatingin kay Jay before going back on her seat.

"Oh! it's good!Hindi ko alam na marunong ka rin sa mga ganito"Astrid smiled before looking on Jungwon still talking to Estella but I guess Estella noticed it.I smell something fishy here.

"Astrid?"I called but she just move her head while her eyes are still on Jungwon's before turning it to me.

"Yes mom?"I stared on to her right hand dahil sa narinig kong tunog and it was her bracelet with someone name's on it.My eyes turn in to slit coz I think I misread a name...Is it Jungwon's name on her bracelet?

"Nothing,honey"I smiled while holding my phone.

"Oh!that bracelet looks good on you"I went on na agad niya namang itinago sa likod niya habang iniwas ang tingin sa lahat.

"Ah!Is that the bracelet where Jungwon's na---"

"Yes?Sunghoon? You're saying something?"singit ni Astrid before he could finish his words ay napailing nalang ang panganay ko sa kapatid niyang nakataas na ang dalawang kilay.

Sunghoon and Astrid was having a staring contest...

I mean it's not a staring contest.They're doing the telepathy again.

The obsessed guy is still bothering me.Kung saan-saan pumupunta si Astrid with Estella.I don't know if Sunghoon was able to protect her sister lalo na't they're not in the same grade.I think I need to help Bantholo (Bartholomew's brother)and the polices to find that obsessed guy just to protect my daughter.I went infront of the telephone at huminga ng malalim bago ito hawakan.I called Bantholo's number and after a second he picked it up.

"Good Evening!Bantholo Park is speaking!May I know who you are?"

"Yeah,Good evening Bantholo this Vhal"

"Ate Vhallerie?!long time no talk!how are you? Where's my two sweet niece?Bakit ka nga pala napatawag?"

I hesitate to tell it because I don't think he already know that news about the obsessed guy na nasa loob ng University at nag-aaral pa.

"Ah...are you going to tell me the news that I've heard earlier before you call me?"

"I thought..."

I heard his deep breath like he's really carrying a heavy problem na kararating lang in his life.That news can really ruin her University's image.

"I need your help..."

"I know let's talk about it in my office tomo---"

Before I could finish my words I heard a shattered glass.

"ARE YOU DUMB?!"Astrid voice echoed.

"SINABI KO NA KASENG AKO NA!"

"Let's just meet tomorrow, Banth"then I hung up before going to Astrid's back.

"What's going on here?"

"ITO KASE!MASYADONG SIPSIP!WHO DO YOU WANT TO FLIRT WITH AT GUSTONG-GUSTO MONG PUMUNTA DOON?!YOU SLUT!"

My eyes widened in surprise because of those words came out to her mouth while glaring to our maid.

"Astrid!Watch your mouth!Naririnig mo pa ba mga sinasabi mo?!"

"I'm not a deaf!"naningkit ang mga mata kong nakatingin sakaniya staring to her eyes na punong-puno ng galit.

I don't know what happened but what made her trigger her heartless attitude to comeback?

"Astrid..."