THW 24

Sunghoon's Pov

Hindi ko sinasadyang madadala ako ng sarili kong emosyon.I want to say sorry but I think I'm on the right position dahil mali na yung ginagawa ni Astrid.Hindi ko sya napigilan noon I want to focus on her lalo na delikado ang mga students like her sa school.

Pero dahil sa ginawa ako I don't think that she will always stay on my sight she might just see my shadow and leave immediately.

I helped our maids to get ready immediately. Our theater coach called me several times but I had to wait for Astrid and go with her na pumasok.

Kahit tubuan pa siya ng maraming sungay sa ulo? she's still my sister and I don't want even half of my heart to disappear.

Astrid was already wearing a uniform before sitting at the table reading the newspaper directly. I'm sure Mang Lito bought that because he's the only one who likes to read that kind of newspaper here.

"Killer Stalker..."I heard her read the article about the stalker na pumapatay ng babae lang.She put it down and was obviously shocked to see me but it immediately disappeared.Her mood changed quickly gaanon siya kaplastik pagdating sa emosyon.

"Why are you still here?"I gulp before smiling at her.

"Kumain kana"tanging sagot ko bago tumingin sa phone.Ang dami ko ng missed calls kay Jay pero mas importanteng kasabay ko si Astrid ngayon.

_____________________________

M E S S A G E S

체이🦅

They are already finding you.Nasaan kana?

2 hours ka ng late!

Hey?Our coach is already mad!where the h*ll are you?

Yah!Sunghoon!

He's now calling you answer the phone!

Don't tell me you're still sleeping?!

15 missed calls from 체이🦅

Sh*t

SUNGHOOOOOON!

5 missed calls from 체이🦅

[+] (Enter a message... ) send

______________________________

"

Bakit hindi mo sinasagot?"

"Focus on your food.Kumain kalang."

She tried to peek on my phone na animo'y nakikipag biruan and when I turn my gaze on her napaurong sya ng tingin tsaka na kumain.

"So...can someone tell me what happened between you and Jungwon last night?"tanong ko upang matanggal doon ang atensyon niya.

"A friend bond"maikli nitong sagot dahilan upang mapataas ang kaliwang kong kilay ng kaunti.

"A friend bond?you sure?"

"Masama na bang makipag kaibigan sa katulad ng asungot na 'yon?"

"I mean,ikaw?wow I guess Jungwon something again that's why you agreed to be HIS friend."

"Tsk!You better focus on your phone and don't ask me again."