THW 28

Someone's Pov

This is what you called lucky anyway two rats in a scene.Isa lang naman talaga kase dapat bakit ka kase nagsama naku naman!

By the way they're not actually my target here dinispatya ko muna delikado na everyone might know kung sino talaga ako.

Astrid is making me notice her matapang naman siguro sya baka nga kaya niya pang magpipipiglas sakin but sadly I know i'm stronger.

Haaay!sige na nga ikaw muna...

Astrid

Sunghoon's Pov

"For now you can't go with Astrid unless kasama niyo kami."Jake said pointing us to his sister na pilit kinakayang lumakad kahit na paika-ika.

Haaay another day another works to do but hindi muna kami magpapractice sa theater because of what happened yesterday.

"Oo nga pala Astrid buti pala lagi mong kasama si Jungwon?"Estella said clinging to her brother but even a short response from Astrid ay wala syang nakuha.Astrid just looked at her before taking a glance on her legs.Way back when Estella fell from our staircase's railing.

We blamed her for pushing Estella but she keeps telling us that she didn't.I guess she haven't still move on.

I noticed that she's zoning out while walking matapos nitong hindi pansinin si Estella.

"I forgot something.Come with me,Won."ani nito without looking up.

"Do you want me to go with you Ast--"

"No"pagputol na sagot ni Astrid to her question she turn around then look at Estella from toe to head before walking with Jungwon again.

We waited for them to disappear from our sight before proceeding to our respective classrooms.I smiled at Estella before caressing her head.

"Don't worry she's not mad right,Jake?"

"Yeah,you don't seem to know that friend of yours?"he said habang patuloy na inaalalayan ang kaniyang kapatid.

"She's an evil it's normal."napalingon ako kay Jay and immediately gave me a peace sign.

"Just kidding HA-HA?"he laughed awkwardly and hide behind Estella.

"Look,Monster Sunghoon looks mad let's go already."he gave Estella a piggy back ride dahilan upang magulat ito.Jake smirked at me and secretly pointed Jay on it's back.Jake run to follow them ready to catch Estella if it falls.

Even though Astrid and I always have misunderstandings, she is not evil. She is still my sister and I know her. She is mean, not merciful, she hurts people with words and does not think about their feelings.

But I know there's still a warm hearted Astrid inside her.She's my father's angel.

I know she's not evil.

Jungwon's Pov

I've been walking around inside the store for a while now.

Hindi ko alam kung anong gustong bilihin ni Astrid tingin lang sya ng tingin at hawak ng hawak ng kung ano-ano.

"Malelate na tayo Trid hindi ka pa rin nakakabili."

"We still have more time."

"Akala ko ba may nakalimutan ka lang?"

"Yeah,I forgot to buy something."

"We've been here for a while and you haven't gotten a single one yet."she rolled her eyes on the air before she sighed at tumingin saakin.

"Puro ka reklamo.Kung gusto mo nang pumasok,iwan mo ako dito."I closed my eyes tightly and looked up and was about to speak again but my gaze stopped at something that made me smile.

I slowly approached while staring into her eyes. Her eyes narrowed and she sneered at me.

"Maghintay ka nalang sa labas kung ayaw mong sumunod-sunod.Sino ba kaseng nagsabing mag-ala buntot kita dito?"she said but I didn't stop to move my feet towards here hanggang sa mapaatras na sya ng lakad.

"What do you think you're doing?Can you stop that because I'm getting irritated."I smiled bago inilikod ang mga kamay ko sa aking ulo.

"Kanina pa rin ako naiirita kung anong hinahanap mo naiinis na ako."

"What?Sana kase sinabi mong hindi ka nalang sasama hindi naman kita pipilitin."

"Bakit ka umaatras?"tanong ko habang nakangiti.

"I-i'm just being careful b-baka kase makasapak ako ng mukha."

"Ows?"she leaned on another product lined up behind her, I raised my hand to reach the food I had been looking at.

When I got hold of it I showed it to him and said

"Is this what you are looking for?Gummy bears?"hinatak niya iyon saakin bago tumingin sa pinagkuhaan ko non.She pushed me softly and was about to go to cashier.

"Are you going to apologize?"huminto ito't napansin ko ang pagyuko upang tingnan ang gummy bears na hawak niya.

"Hah?Me going to apologize?What did I do?"

I think I'm going to ruin what she wants to do with those gummy bears so maybe I need to shut up for a while.

"To me kase pinaghintay mo ako.Hindi kapa nag thankyou man lang?"raising my two closed hands showing her the peace sign and closing it twice.

She just stared at me and looks down on my feet bago tumalikod.

"Ingay mo."rinig kong sabi nito habang naglalakad papuntang cashier.

"Huuy hindi mo man lang ba ako ililibre?grabe ka naman!"nakangiti kong sabi rito bago sya sundan.

"Astrid!"then I giggles

_____________________________

I look at Astrid who's eating gummy bears.She glared at me before lending his close hand on me.

"What's that for?"I asked when she's looking outside of the windshield.

"Can you just get it na?nangangawit na ako oh"she said still not looking at me.

Tinanggap ko iyon and hide it in the small plastic na piso lang ang kakasya then put it inside of my blazer's pocket.

After Astrid walks away from us Sunghoon laughed and tell something cute about her and this gummy bears that she gave.

"If Astrid gives you four gummy bears which represents 4 letters.It means she's saying sorry"napatitig ako sa gummy bears na nakalagay sa small plastic.
_____________________________

I just shooked my head while looking at her na lumabas ng store after bayaran ang biniling gummy bears.

"Hey can I have one?"

"The audacity to ask that to Astrid Park,the daughter of the greatest CEO in this city Bartholomew Park."

"Jungwon!"someone called me behind.Guess who that person is?

"Uy Ni-ki!ngayon kalang?"tanong ko habang patakbo itong palaput saamin.

"Sabay na ako."he glanced beside me and stare at my eyes bago muling tumingin kay Trid.

"What?gusto mong tusukin ko ng ballpen iyang mata mo?"Astrid said then rolled her eyes bago manguna saamin sa paglalakad.

"Maldita talaga.Wala pa ring pinagbago."I smirked while staring at Astrid who's walking slowly animo'y hinihintay ang pagsunod namin sakaniya.

"For you,I guess?but for me many things about her has changed."I replied.

"Tsk!How can you say so huh?sabagay palagi kayong magkasama and both of you are too close to each other huh?"umakbay ito saakin bago kami tuluyang maglakad at sumunod kay Trid.

"Tell me,Is she your girlfriend already?"I pushed him softly at pinagpagan ang manggas ng aking uniporme kung saan niya ipinatong ang kaniyang braso.

"Stay away from us.You're a bacteria."

"I'm just kidding!yah!"