THW 20

Astrid's Pov

Mom finally broke her stares on me then walk towards the telephone and looks like she's problematic.

"Jungwon!Did you already read the books that you borrowed from me?How was it?"Estella asked before munching her food.

Jungwon smiled looking straightly on Estella who's staring at her food then look to him.

"It's good!I don't know that you like that kinds of genre, Estella"while observing them talking infront of me my eyes turns in to slit looking directly on their smiles keeping on their lips while talking to each other.

"You haven't touch your food yet,Astrid.Is there something wrong with the food?"Jaeyun asked like he's concerned because of his face na ano akong tinitignan.

"I'm full."

"Suddenly?"In the second time it was my brother who asked me with his confused face bago ako tumayo.

"Dessert nalang muna ang kakainin ko."I suddenly rolled my eyes without a reason.Argh! what's with this feeling?!Biglang nandidilim ko sa lahat and I want to shout at all of them.Maybe nasanay lang akong laging galit sa lahat.

"Excuse me"pagpapatabi ko sa among katulong and when she turns around.She looked at someone behind me then she smiled.

"Yes ma'am?may gusto po ba kayong ipakuha?"

"I can do it myself."

"Mukhang stress po kayo bigla ma'am Astrid.Ako na po ang kukuha"she suddenly run towards the refrigerator and took my strawberry pretzel na nakalagay sa babasaging baso.

"Thanks but ako na ang maghahatid."

"You look very tired po ma'am.Ako na po"

"No.I swear I can"

"Malapit lang naman po ma'am sige na po."huminga ako ng malalim to control my patience then I smile bago bumalik sa upuan.I bite my lips upang magpigil ng inis when I saw Jungwon and Estella na ngayo'y magkatabi na't may pinapakita sa kamay niya.They laughed together that makes my blood boils ng hindi ko alam ang rason.

Our maid took all the strawberry pretzel in the goblet glass at nakapatong sa tray.She smiled to us habang naglalakad sya papuntang mesa but wait... she's not smiling to us.She's smiling to someone and not watching her steps.She was already beside me but then she made a wrong move...

All the glass shattered and
natapon ang lahat ng dessert sa damit ko dahilan upang mapasigaw ako sa inis.

"ARE YOU DUMB?!"sigaw ko as I stood up.My voice echoed in our house that cause anyone to put their attentions on us.

"M-ma'am sorry po"her voice shivers while looking down on her feet.

"SINABI KO NA KASENG AKO NA!"mom walks towards in my peripheral vision and when she finally came infront of us she asked.

"What's going on here?"

"ITO KASE!MASYADONG SIPSIP!WHO DO YOU WANT TO FLIRT WITH AT GUSTONG-GUSTO MONG PUMUNTA HERE?!YOU SLUT!"mom's eye widened in surprise and I heard her little gasps and was about to raise her hands to cover her mouth.

"Astrid!Watch your mouth!Naririnig mo pa ba mga sinasabi mo?!"mom shouted.

"I'm not a deaf!"I shouted back glaring at the maid who bowed down repeatedly while saying sorry.

"Astrid..."mom whispered.

"Astrid just calm down okay?"Estella was about to touch me but I slap her hands away.Ugh!I can't control it anymore!

"DON'T.TOUCH.ME.ESTELLA!"I shouted on her.Estella was shocked when I did it.It's like she didn't expect that I can do it to her.

"Excuse me?"Her brother said ngunit hindi ko iyon pinansin.

"Bakit ba kase kayo naghired ng mga katulong na tanga-tanga?!"

"What's happening to you nanaman ba? Astrid?"

"I don't even remember that i'm talking to you,Sunghoon"

"Anak... Hindi naman sinasadya.Can you just give her a chance nalang so that she's already aware---"

"Aware?!Hindi na dapat pinapaalala yung nga ganiyang bagay when it comes to work!and the both of you!"I pointed Jungwon and Estella.

"We're infront of the food!Dito niyo pa talaga naisip na maglandian?!"

"Landian?you sure Astrid?are you okay?"Jungwon said raising his both eyebrows on me.

"I didn't ask for you to talk,Jungwon!"Maeumi suddenly cry while peeking on us at the staircase's handrail.

I glared at Estella who's beside me na binangga ko lang ang braso bago makalagpas.

I glared at them bago tinungo si Maeumi para pumasok sa kwarto but Estella followed me and didn't saw Maeumi.

Estella accidentally stepped on Maeumi's tail dahilan sa paglakas ng iyak nito.

"Maeumi!"Jungwon and I shouted.

In Estella's surprised she step back but then made a wrong move.She overstepped back until her waist hit the handrail causing her to lose her balance.

"Ah!"

"ESTELLA!!"I was about to reach her hands but it's too late.

I look downstairs to check Estella and she was crying in pain and can't move her legs.

"Estella!C-can you stand?"her brother asked.

"I can't!"sagot nito habang humahagulgul.Jungwon looked at me with his eyes glaring and shout.

"WHY DID YOU PUSHED HER?!"my mouth gaped when he blamed me from what happened to Estella.

"I did not!"I answered.

"Look what you've done!"Sunghoon shouted too and his voice cracked.

"I...I didn't pushed her"

"Then why did she fell?!

"I-it's because---"

Jay carried Estella outside while Estella is still crying in pain while Sunghoon stopped me from talking.

"Stop with you lies!Alam ng lahat na you can do it!kahit kaibigan mo pa Astrid!"Sunghoon said before he walked out.

"Sunghoon"Ni-ki stared at me then shook his head before following my brother.

"Mom!I swear!I didn't!"

"Enough! Astrid!"

"Hindi ko alam na ganito ang nararanasan ng kapatid ko here.You're just giving me a reason to take Estella with me in Australia."then his brother left

"Jungwon..."

"How could you do that?"he stared at me with his eyes full of disappointment.

They all left me and did not even let me explain about what happened.Why are they blaming me?!

It's hard to be a person that they want!It likes the table has turned.Did they really want me to change myself?or they just want me to change myselft just to under me and attack my weaknesses.

"Estella...you know that I didn't but you did not even talk about it"