THW 17

Jungwon's Pov

I went downstairs because of Ni-ki's loud voice.I don't know what's happening but he's shouting and it looks like a chaos.

"No!you should have said it before!"

"It's about his health!what the hell are you talking about?!"

"Since when are you hiding it from us huh?!since when!"

"Matagal na..."

"Are you dumb?! He's also our friend tapos tinago mo lang?what the hell Jay!?He also deserve our protec----"

They stop shouting to each other and all their attention is on me.

"I'm sorry?did we just wake you up?"Jay hyung apologized like he's really worried.

"What's happening?"

I take a glance on the paper that they're holding as Sunghoon hyung smiled to me before raising those papers.

"We printed out the script that we made for...for the theater"Ni-Ki replied also smiling at me.He points the fruits in the basket on the table that made me go to the dining table.

"Anyways!How was our acting skills?is there something uhm... let's say na dapat palitan?"Sunghoon hyung asked before they sit infront of me.Maeumi run towards us then sit under the chair where i'm sitting.

"There's nothing to change on the script.Your acting skills,the chaos that I thought earlier it looks realistic."I said habang tumatango-tango.

They look to each other while smiling and they look satisfied about my compliments.

Maeumi suddenly barks on the door happily jumping on our couch then run towards the door again.

"Someone's outside..."Jay hyung said watching Maeumi jumping on our couch then run towards the door again.

"It looks like Maeumi is happy huh?Who do you think can make Maeumi like that?"Ni-Ki said before taking a bite on his apple.

"Can you just open the door nalang?"

"Ih!bakit ako?"

"Ikaw na!"

"Kalma, hindi naman ata yan si Astrid"

"I think it's...Estella?"I said then I stood to then walk towards the door.

"It's actually my sister,Jungwon"Sunghoon hyung said that made me stop infront of our door.He actually has a point.

When I opened the door no one is there but there's five paper bags ang bumungad saakin.Sumilip muna ako sa labas.

Kaliwa

Kanan

Kaliwa ulit

Then took those paper bags.It's literally from Sunghoon's sister.She's the only person who can buy something like this.

"You really know your sister, Sunghoon"

"Where is she?"

"Wala na sya paglabas ko but..."I raised the paper bags then I saw na bawat paper bag may name na nakalagay.

Sunghoon on the red paper bag

Jay on the black paper bag

Ni-Ki on the gray paper bag

Maeumi on the pink paper bag and lastly my name on the white paper bag.

"Look Maeumi!She bought something for you!"Maeumi started to jump again while looking on her paper bag.

I open her paper bag then I saw dog's clothes in there and a brown collar na pangalan ni Maeumi ang nakalagay.She also bought milks for Maeumi.

Why does it feel like Maeumi is her daughter na nasa akin?

"Your sister is weird,Sunghoon"Ni-ki said staring on his paper bag.

"I don't know what you did to my sister,Jungwon but thanks for that.That was a big help"I smiled on him then things starting to flash in my mind when we went to the mall and I take Astrid to the park and said those things.Hindi ako makapaniwalang nasabi ko 'yon sakaniya.

Finally Estella! you will no longer hurt by her anymore.

Astrid's Pov

January 2,2022

Mang Lito is already here to work for us and his family.Actually ako lang dapat ang pupunta but Mang Lito said masyadong delikado kung ako lang daw mag-isa because i'm a woman.So what if i'm a woman?Oh...maybe he still remember when someone almost kidnapped me?

Sabagay...

After putting all the paper bags infront of their door I heard Maeumi barking inside.

It looks like you already know your mom's perfume huh?

When I heard the door knob being hold by someone.I run inside of the elevator kasabay ng pagpasok ng lalaki who's wearing a black cap.

"You're hiding from someone?"the guy suddenly spoke behind me dahilan upang magsalubong ang kilay ko.

"No"

"If I'm not mistaken you're Mr.Bartholomew's daughter correct me if I'm wrong"

"Iba talaga ang nararating ng chismis no?kahit saang lugar nakakarating ang identity ko."

"It's not CHISMIS it's just because I called him uncle before"I suddenly turn my head on him habang nakasimangot but the elevator opens tsaka sya lumabas.He's also going to the direction where I will go then he stop infront of our car.

"Excuse me? that's our car!"

"Oh!Heeseung anak nandito ka na pala!Halika't isasabay na kita kay Astrid"I slowly raised my hand to point that guy while looking straight to Mang Lito's eyes.

"T-that gossip guy is your...is your son?"napakunot ng noo si Mang Lito saakin before looking to his son.

"Gossip guy?"nahampas nito sa likod ang anak niya dahilan upang himasin yun ng Heeseung.

"Ano nanamang ginawa mong bata ka.Mga kabataan talaga!magsisakay na kayo dito ng maihatid ko na kayo."

Heeseung opened the car's door for me but I went directly beside Mang Lito's seat before smirking.

"Hindi nyo naman po nasabing may anak kayong gurang"natawa naman saakin si Mang Lito matapos kong sabihang gurang si Heeseung.

"Actually they're two but Sunoo is not here."oh thanks maybe that one is also...

"Astrid is beautiful like what you've said,Dad"

"I-i know right!you don't need to---"

"but she's an immature woman"

Wait... it's still processing to me...

I'm an I M M A T U R E woman...

WHO

THE

HELL

HE

IS?!

"Gusto mo bang maglakad ha?!get out!you stup*d guy!"I was about to throw my shoes on him but he was just laughing like what the heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck!!!?

"HOW DARE YOU TO SAID THOSE WORDS?!"

Mang Lito is just holding my hand stopping me using his right hand from throwing my things on his son while the other one is for the car's manibela.

"You're not only an immature...Dad,she's also a warfreak"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!BWISIT!!

Mang Lito's eyes widened in surprise looking on his son like he's already threatening him.

"WAR FREAAAAAAK?!ONCE THE CAR STOP?!I WILL REALLY KICK YOUR ASS AND RIP OF YOUR FACE!!"

"Keep going,Astrid.You're cute"

"....."

This guy is really something...

HE'S CRAZY!!!