THW 08

Astrid's Pov

I hold my left arm because it hurts tumama ata sa bato kanina.Nakakainis talaga yung lalaking yun!Parang nabali yung buto ko don ah.Ang sakit!

When I finally stepped on the last staircase.Someone stopped infront of me.

"Lucky day for me Astrid"When I raise my head to look at her she pushed me dahilan upang malaglag ako ng hagdan na ikinatama ng braso ko sa pader.I heard a crack from it and it hurts a lot.I just ignored it and immediately stood up and ran to gave her a slap before pulling her hair.

"Look what you made me do Rebecca it looks like you deserve a lot of---"

"You said I was a prostitute ... WHERE DID YOU GET THAT ?!"I smirk at her while she's pushing me against the wall and it's like I'm just leaning on it.

Her nose suddenly bleed.Is it because I slapped her?

"Where do you think Rebecca?"I ask while she's trying to choke me using her arms.

"Masyado ka kaseng makalat kaya ka nakikita"I went on

// F L A S H B A C K //

When the elevator closed where Estella went in,Mang Lito started driving to leave Estella's condo so that we can go home.

"Are you going somewhere Mang Lito so we passed by here?"I asked

"Oo Astrid may pinapabili kase ang mom mo saakin kanina pinaiwan ko lang muna sa tindera."When he got out of the car I turned to the right of the other side of the road.It's a hotel where a husband and a wife can do something to make a---maybe a kid?

The entrance's glass door opened and and I saw an unexpected person who's wearing a revealing clothes with a guy who gave her a money then kissed her passionately before he left.

"If I'm not mistaken... She's Rebecca Balderavia..."

"Ano 'yon Astrid?" I turned to Mang Lito who was now sitting in the driver's seat. I didn't notice him because I focused on Rebecca who just left from that hotel.

"Nothing"then shook my head.

// E N D OF F L A S H B A C K //

"Why? Are you sure that's what we're going to do ?!"she shouted at me while her eyes were angry.

"Is there anything else to be done in that place Rebecca?Oh you mean you can play there?How about shopping or just take a walk?"she backed away from me while still looking at me wickedly.I just gave her a smirk until she leave.My smirk fades because of my left arm.

"Astrid"Sunghoon called me on the other side of the hallway kaya naman ibinitaw ko ang pagkakahawak ko sa aking braso.Lumapit sya sa aking pwesto before peeking at the railing to see if someone's listening.

"You again?Why are you following me?"

"Why did you said that she's a prostit---"

"Here we go again Sunghoon! What's your problem?Nagsabi lang naman ako ng totoo kanina!"

"Nakakasira ka ng reputation Astrid! You're ruining their identity!"

"So what they deserve it naman?"

"Rebecca became a happy go lucky person.She was a bully before Astrid!Ano naman kung ginagawa nya yung bagay na yon? Can't you just shut your mouth?"

"A happy go lucky person?Sya ang nauna!"

"Her friends told me that Rebecca is just trying to be friend with you.She just ask you the things that they deserve to know like are you happy to hurt someone?Masaya ka nga ba talaga Astrid?"Silence enveloped the two of us and only gusts of wind coming from the windows could be heard.