THW 18

Sunghoon's Pov

"Hey Ni-ki! do you want to go with us?"I asked while peeling the tangerine.The three of them looked at me with a confused face.

"With us?"sabay-sabay nilang tanong.

"No one asked but I will take you to the house"I said then ate the tangerine after finally peeling it.

"Let me message Estella and her brother"Jungwon said who's now scrolling on his phone showing his dimples.

"Matanong nga kita Jungwon.I noticed those stares when we celebrated the new year.You like Estella are you?"he suddenly turned his head on me then laugh awkward.

"Huy!gagi hindi!"he quickly replied then laughed again awkwardly.

"Weeeeh?!sinungaling!wala wala!"Ni-ki said before sipping on his milktea.

"Hindi nga!"then he laughed again.

"Yung totoo?"I asked habang binibigyan sya ng nakakalokong ngiti.

"Medyo"

"Yun oh!WOOOOOOHH!!"hiyawan namin kasabay ng pag hampas namin ng braso ni Jungwon.

"But isn't obvious that Estella likes Jay?"Ni-Ki said looking at Jay who looks unbothered but then looked at us when Ni-Ki suddenly dropped his name.

"Me?"pumalibot saamin ang katahimikan while staring to each other.

"Eh ikaw ba Jay?Do you like Estella?"I ruin the awkward silences after asking Jay and I can see to my peripheral vision that Jungwon is also waiting for his brother's answer.

Jay hesitates to answer at first then he blink twice before looking at Jungwon.

"No..."

"Huweee?"we both said to him while Jungwon bit his lip smiling between us.

"Yeah"he replied then turn his attention again on his screen.

"Okay!We will invite your Estella and his brother"umiiling-iling nalang si Jungwon saakin while walking back and forth still smiling.

"You're crazy,Sunghoon"

"No! we're not"

"Anong no we're not?ikaw lang kaya!"Ni-ki shouted.

"Ofcourse it's because you are with me!"

"But Jungwon didn't drop my name it's just you ah!"

"Oh!sya!tara na sa bahay tayo!"

"Ngayon na?"Jay asked raising his both eyebrows.

"Yup!lezzgo!"
______________________________________

Vhallerie's Pov

I take a sip on my coffee while reading the magazine but suddenly someone's having a fight outside and i slowly realize that it was Astrid's voice shouting at someone dahilan upang masamid ako ng sa iniinom kong kape't nagmadaling lumabas.

"ANO NAMAN NGAYON?!"

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT I WILL LITERALLY KICK YOUR ASS AND RIP OF YOUR FACE ONCE NA MAKALABAS AKO NG KOTSE?!YOU---"

"ASTRID!"she stopped shouting on the guy who's just smiling na ngayo'y siniko ni Lito.

"What's happening here sweetie?"

"You should ask that gossip guy!kanina niya pa ako iniinis!!"

"Shh"I sushed her putting my forefinger on my lips.

"Good morning Mrs.Vhallerie"then he bowed.Base on his posture he's kind but looks like their first meet was bad for my princess.I wonder what he did that made my angel turn in to a Hulk.