THW 15

Jungwon's Pov

December 31 2021
10:25 pm

Days have passed since Astrid found out the behind stories of her mom's siblings.

Tita Vhallerie invited us again to celebrate the new year with them.While fixing ourselves,three knocks will hear on our door.

Jay hyung and I take a glance to each other before looking on our door.I peek to the small hole to see who's knocking.

It's Ni-Ki making a silly face while looking on the small hole.I laughed softly before opening the door.

"Yooow!I heard that Tita Vhallerie invited both of you on their New Year's celebration?sakto!kasama din ako"he said dire-diretsong umupo sa sofa matapos tanggalin ang kaniyang sapatos.

"So kilala ka ng mom ni Astrid?"Jay hyung asked while fixing his necktie.

"Yup!Nics noona is her assistant"tumango-tango nalang ako bago kunin ni Jay hyung ang leather shoulder bag niya.

Tinungo namin ang pinto upang maghanda sa pag-alis.Jay hyung locked our door using our pincode.

"Kasama yung kapatid mong si Paola?"I asked habang sinusundan lang namin si Jay hyung pababa ng parking lot.

"Syempre kasama talaga yon.Mrs.Park invited all of us"Jay hyung finally used his car.He pressed something on his car key remote dahilan upang tumunog ang kotse nito.

"Since when did you have this?"Ni-Ki asked bago pumasok sa backseat while I'm on the front seat beside Jay hyung who's sitting on the driver's seat.

"Last year?but hindi ko siya nagagamit because of Sunghoon who's always picking us with Mang Lito."

"Oo nga pala...si Estella nasaan yung family niya?"Ni-Ki asked then I caught her staring to Estella's profile picture on IG.

"Her mom and her brother is in Australia."Jay hyung said while keeping his eyes on the road.

"Estella is Astrid's opposite---"I cut his words while looking on the road.

"It's not opposite,Ni-Ki.I believe that Astrid is not really a heartless woman."then I turned to him.

"...."

We saw Tita Vhallerie na kakalabas lang ng pinto holding her phone near at her ear like she's talking to someone.

"Yes,I will"

"Yeah!sure!"

"Oh!Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too!"

"She's actually sad today..."

"Ok!welcome!take care!"

Mga sagot na narinig namin from her before putting her phone in her pocket.

"We're here!"Jay hyung shout that cause Ni-Ki to be shocked.

"Oh!mga anak pasok na kayo.Sunghoon is waiting for the three of you already"Tita Vhallerie said na sinalubong kami ng yakap sa pintuan.

"Tita?why are you here outside?"Ni-Ki asked while removing his shoes already.

"Oh... I'm actually waiting for someone.You can go now inside.It's cold here"

"Do you want me to get you another jacket Tita?"after raising Jay hyung's hand he ask Tita Vhal but then Tita Vhal sweetly refused.

"No thanks honey... I'm okay here mabilis lang naman ako.Papunta na rin yon"

"Sige po!keep warm"I said after bowing.

I stopped from walking when Jay hyung walked straight to Estella who's sitting on the dining table looking down on her feet.