Chapter Six

Chapter 6

Tendencies.

"Hi guys" Tee says excitedly as we enter the den in Elmtree.

Everyone looks up at us and smiles. Even Elektra.

"Hey guys" Willow says while walking towards Liam.

He smiles and hugs her hard. You'd swear they hadn't seen each other in weeks let allow days. They both sit down on the couch. Tee runs up to me and hugs me tight.

"Well lads... How're Tee" I say smiling but not really meaning it.

"Hiya"

"Ooh this is Cary" says Karmen batting her eyelashes at the blonde guy that walked into the room.

He raises his eyes when he see's Willow and me.

"Cary this is Willow and Scarlett.. They used to live with us at Elmtree"

"Well I didn't get too..." I say awkwardly.

"And I never lived here..." Milly says.

"Why?" Cary asks, his blue eyes burning with the question.

"Ehh... Hospail..." I say sensing all the worried glances I was getting.

"And I live with my Dad"

Electra smiles and winks at Cary.

"So Cary, you play pool?"

He shrugs.

"Alittle..."

"Want to play?"

He smirks.

"Your alri', I don't want to beat a girl"

Tyler suddenly yells oooh!

"Tyler, shut your mouth child... I'd like tah keep me hearin!"

Tyler laughs.

"I'd like tah keep me hearin... Jesas... Ireland" he says laughing trying to immatate my accent.

"Say wha ya want child buh at least I don't look like I've been playin with dah electrics"

"At least I can spell"

"Ahh here! Can we go one day without every single person bringin' dah up?"

"No..." Tyler says.

"Tyler do I have tah lock ya in the toy cupboard?"

"You wouldn't"

"We'll see"

"You don't have the bottle"

"At least I have the anti frizz!" I say and patt my hair.

Everyone's smiling and laughing at that.

Mike comes in and asks for Cary. They both leave and I hear the front door open. Tee suddenly both tug on Milly's hands.

"Want to listen to my new cd Milly?"

She smiles down at Tee.

"Yeah of coarse"

Running the two of them go into Tee's room.

"Hey Scarlett wanna play some footie?" Frank asks.

"No your grand... I'll go check up on dah girls"

I sprint out of the room and run straight into Cary and Mike carrying suitcases.

"Hello Scarlett... Would you help Cary with his things"

"Alri' "

Mike hands me a suitcase and walks back to the office. Me and Cary walk up to the spare room. I know where it is because I helped Willow clean it once or twice. It used to be Willow's room.

"You can paint the room whatever colour you want... You've a dresser, desk, bed..."

I put the suitcase on the bed.

"If you want to design it in anyway just tell Mike, Gina or Tracy and they'll help you"

He looks around the room and then at me. His blue eyes peircing.

"Are you usually this stressed?"

"No... Why?"

Could he sense something? Was I not as good at keeping my feelings locked up? Didn't Willow tell me that when we first met?

"I sensative to people's feelings... Your eyes are a dead give away..."

"What do they tell you?"

"There not saying anything there screaming. And the way your holding yourself, your kinda hunched up"

I strech out abit and realise that was what I was doing.

"See" he says smiling at me. "Your taller than me now"

I nod in agreement. He's 4ft 9 and I'm 5ft 2.

"But how do you know that I might just stand that way?"

"If you did then you'd have a lot of stress on your shoulders. Thought it could be a habbit if you were stressed before"

Try being in a closet for 6 hours nearly everyday until you were hospitalised and brought to care.

"There's something wrong"

"Nothin wrong... I'm fine" I say defending myself.

I don't need someone else interfering with my life.

"Okay..." He says trailing off.

"I'll leave you to unpack" I say walking out of the room.

"Your worried" he says before I close the door.

Leaning agaisnt the wall I take a deep breath.

How did he pick up on my stress and worry and nobody else did? It doesn't make any sense! But then again has anything really made sense in my life? I didn't really understand why Da beat me... Was it because he was drunk and angry and I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time? Or did he really hate me?