Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11 I Don't Wanna Die.

Grabbing my lunch and bag I walk out the door with Emma. She's a nice girl. She plays hurling and she goes out with Matija. We talk about hurling.

"Do you still play?"

"Nahh I just stopped, never thought I'd even think of hurlin again" I say.

"Well you should try again, it'd be nice to have someone else to play with"

Were standing at the bus stop when all the lads walk up. Emma goes to Matty, as she calls him. I don't mind that she's left me to wait for everyone else. If there's one thing I don't want to be is a third wheel.

"Hey Scarlett" says a voice from behind me.

I turn around to the voice. Its Niall, Conor and Marcus.

"Hey guys" I say and plug in my earphones.

I feel an arm slung around my shoulder.

"Come over to us Scarlett.. Don't be a lonier"

"Alright Niall"

With Niall still on my shoulder I walk over to Conor and Marcus.

"Hey lads" I say nodding.

Conor wraps me in a hug. Laughing I hug him back. He really is a nice guy.

"Looking forward to your first day at the school here?" Marcus asks.

"Hell no.. I wanna go back ta bed"

Niall opens his mouth to say something but Marcus interupts him.

"Don't"

Niall smiles and says nothing. Weirdo.

"So Scarlett, where'd you come from?" Conor asks.

"Ehh just with foster parents"

"People good there?"

"Yeah I loved it dere.."

"Then why're you here?"

"Just am" I say shrugging and shoving my hands in my pockets.

Did they really need to ask? I don't want anybody knowing. And anyways won't it bring too much attention to me? Won't he be able to find me more easily?

"Here's the bus" Conor says.

The old bus parks up beside us. The lads get on and sit at the front of the bus. I follow but sit in the middle. Sarah comes on and sits beside me.

"Mornin" I say as I put my bag on my lap.

"Morning" she says smiling.

And then my morning starts.

**

"How'd you find your first day Scarlett?" Charleen asks me as I get on the bus.

"It was fine.. Really borin, really normal.."

In truth it was. There wasn't much of a difference from my old school. Maybe different teachers, surroundings and pupils but at the end of the day it was still school, still the same lessons.

"So now wah do we do now?"

"We get home, get dinner, do our homework, hang out for an hour then get ready for this celli, go to the celli, go home, get tea and then bed"

"Dah's everyday?"

"Sadly.. Yes"

"Damn!"

"What's the theme tonight?" Sarah asks as she sits beside me on the bus.

Charleen sits behind us.

"Easter"

I start laughing, thinking of all the lads dressed up as rabbits.

"I am nah dressin up as a rabbit, or an egg or anytin like dah"

"Then what are you going to wear?"

"Clothes.. Sorry but I just don't think I've anytin Easter"

"Hmm.. Maybe just wear spring colours?"

"Alri so"

The bus soon stops at our stop and we all get out and start walking home. My phones ringing in my school bag as the lads walk into their house.

"Hello?" I answer when I fish it out.

The girls go in ahead. I stay behind and sit on the wall.

"Scarlett? Oh thank god! I've been ringing you all day! Why havnt you been answering me?" Cary nearly screams down the phone.

"I've been in school, like ya should have been, wah's ya're problem Cary?"

"Willow's been kidnapped!"

My hearts in my mouth. The words "don't think you can runaway from me I'll make sure they pay dearly for that mistake. Love Daddy" echoing in my mind. I gulp and try to swollow the lump in my throat. I feel sick.

"When?"

"This morning, bus driver said she never got the bus this morning"

"How'd ya know she's been kidnapped? She could have just run away"

"Willow wouldn't run away! You should be the first person to know that! And anyways there was a note left behind.. Luckily I was the only one to find it"

"And you didn't report it!"

"I carnt! Its addressed to you!"

"Me?"

"Me and Rick have a plan, were going to get her back-"

"I'm coming too"

"I thought you might say that so I thought of a plan.. Scarlett where are you?"

Quickly I give him the directions to the carehome. Its all sorted then. Cary hangs up and I slowly make me my inside, feeling sick and scared. My Da has Willow, this being my Da she might'nt have much time left.