Chapter 1

Misty's Pov

Felix: Edgar you dirty slut! (Great way to start off)

Me: Edgar is an angel!

Felix: No puga-chan is the angel

Me: Nuh uh!

Pewds grabbed me by the waist and spun me around. Wow I can't even see anything. The world is spinning. I drop onto the couch and stayed down until I could see straight again.

Felix: Point for Poods!

Marzia: Hehehe guys I have some news

Me: What is it Marzia-chan?

Marzia: There is going to be a youtuber convention coming up

Felix: oh it's gonna be fabulous!

Me: Hope yall have a great time :D

Marzia: you're coming with us you know...

Me: oh...but I don't want to get in your way o-or anything

Felix: if you're not going im staying to keep you company ^-^

Me: I'll go I don't want to cause yall trouble when is it?

Marzia: Saturday for 4 weeks :)! SO LETS GO SHOPPING! (It's Tuesday )

Felix: YASS I NEED TO LOOK FABULOUS

We all got ready and decided to go shopping for the rest of the day. Felix said the weather is going to be warm in Florida so but I still got myself 2 sweat shirts , 2 crop tops and a pair of black skinny jeans and some sweat pants. I planned on packing the rest from my messed up closet. I couldn't wait to blog this!

Felix Pov:

Me: How's à going bros. my name is peeeewwwdiiiieeepieee and today I have 2 very special guests for Friday's with Pewdiepie.

Marzia: Cuuutieeepie

Misty: Umm...PotatoeKorn ?

Me: Today we're gonna play some cards against humantity sooooo lets goo

---

Instead of coal Santa now gives the bad children_____

1.nechrophilia

2.Nipples

3. dead parents

What did the army drop of to the children in Afghanistan ?

1. A cooler full of organ

2. Acid reflux

3. Natalie Portman

---

Me: I have some new for you bros. I am going to be at the YTfest. hope to see you guys ! Bro fist

-------time skip-----

Misty's Pov

I was hurrying to grab my seat on the plane I was so excited to go to Florida when I bumped into some guy.

Me: Sorry I didn't look where I was going!

Guy: it's okay me neither...

Felix: hurry up senpai!

Me: I've got to go sorry again

I took my seat by the window next to Felix and Marzia. That guy look kinda familiar when I was pulled out of my thoughts when Marzia asked if I was okay and I nodded my head. Then she turned back to continue her conversation with Felix. Sometimes I feel like intruding on their life. I pushed my thought to the back to my head and fell asleep. I need a lot of rest before we arrive in Florida.

Felix Pov

I gentle shook senpai awake to tell her we'll be landing soon. She looks like she went throught world war 1. When we got off the plane I asked Marzia if she could order a mocha latte chiller for Misty. We hanged at the airport a bit until the car that youtube was sending arrived to pick us up.

--Time skip in lobby--

I was at the front desk checking us in. The hotel messed up a bit on the room situation. Me and Marzia had our room but misty had a room the floor above ours adjoining some other persons one. I kindly asked the front desk who's room she'd be adjoining and turns it its one of the Mellets our neighbors. They were really nice people I haven't met their kids though they are always stuck in there room on the Internet.

I head back to head back to our rooms where I find misty fast asleep on the lobby's sofa. I didn't want to wake her so I picked her up and carried her to our room. I left her on the bed to rest. It was only 7:30am so I figured I'd grab some breakfast a for all of us.