Chapter 25

Mikey Pov :

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Misty to wake up. Marzia just left to go with her friend to fix arrangements with some clothes for that dumb fashion show. I was thinking about how I could help Misty get back at Tyde. The minute a perfect idea popped into my head I yelled at the top of my lungs telling Misty to get up.

She walked over to me but tripped and fell on top of me. She made no effort to get up but just laid on my lap falling back to sleep then she mumbled.

Misty: Wad you me wake up early?

I laughed at how she jumbled her words. She really need to think before she talks sometimes.

Mikey: I have a plan to get revenge on tydeeee *smirks*

She perked right up. She sat up looking at me with a sparkle in her eyes. Revenge. I explained the plan to her . It was basically make us act like a couple when we're around each other and ignore Tyde.

Misty: Are you sure it isn't any trouble? I don't want to cause trouble...

Mikey: trust me not at all *devious smirk *

After our little talk we took showers and dressed. We had to go back to my hotel as I had no clothes here. Misty called an Uber( a/n is that what you call it? ) after she packed some stuff since we were staying at the hotel for the day and we headed off to the hotel.

Misty Pov

After Mikey got changed and stuff we just chilled in the hotel room. Well he chilled I went back to sleep. He woke me up dam 7:00 in the morning...he's a beast! Everyone know I would never be up that early in the morning especially on a Saturday.

---few hours later---

I felt someone shaking me. I slapped whosoever hand it was but they didn't stop. The person pulled the curtains and opened the window. The light blinded me.

Me: WHAT THE ---

I see all the guys from yesterday. Wait when did Mikey get off the bed? I was using him as a second pillow. (A/n she put a pillow on top of him then laid down) I scan the room for him...he's standing an inch away from that jerk face (tyde).

Me: What do y'all want can't you see I'm busy? Hmp

Luke: it's time to wake up Snow White or do you need your prince to kiss you awake?

Me: Ughhhhh *pulls blanket over me*

I feel a crushing weight on me. Then I felt like there were tons of bricks being dropped on me.

Me: GER UP YOUR CRUSHING ME!

The people who were on top of me, well person was none other than Mikey... Dam he was heavy like crap! Time for the plan to be in action.

Me: So your my handsome prince?

He seemed to catch on what I was doing pretty quickly.

Mikey: Why yes milady. Can I have the honors of carrying you to the bath?

Misty: Yes you may.

That was the best request he could come up with? He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom bridal style then left. I remember seeing how pissed Tyde was. Dam it was worth it. I guess that enough I don't want to tortured the poor guy. I wouldn't want anyone to do it to me. Yet it was so fun.

I walk out of the bathroom wearing a sleeveless rainbow tank top, washed shorts and yellow and pink flip flops. I did my hair in a simple ponytail and exited the bathroom. We were just going to relax around the hotel for the day.

---time skip---

Jai Pov ( did you see that coming?)

For the entire day Mikey and Misty flirted with each other. This made Tyde hella mad and jealous. I knew he had a crush on Misty since he laid eyes on her. I knew he was holding back himself from knocking sense into Mikey.

We were all laughing at funny videos online when Misty said that she'll be back.Reed And I got a chance to talk to Mikey when Misty ran down to the lobby for five minutes. Tyde and Luke went to get the food. We had asked Troye to pick it up for us.

Reed: Mike we realized that you've broken the bro code yesterday...

M: And what code might that be?