Chapter 21

Troyes Pov :

Tyler: I think we should tell them at breakfast...

Troye: are you sure about it?

Tyler: Yea... Clearly we had a thing going on but we were dense as f**k

Tyler and I were getting dressing to have breakfast then head out to explore Brighton with Zoey and Connor. Alfie was heading over to Louis house to film a video. We walked into to the living room to find Tyde and Misty cuddled together.

Tyler: Troooyyyee they look soo cuteeee..... Not as cute as us *wink*

I headed to the kitchen to call the rest of the gang into the living room for the "announcement" while Tyler took selfies with Tyde and Misty. He makes me wonder at times.... After everyone gathered my dad and Felix waked up Misty and Tyde by yelling at them.

Misty : WHAT THE HELL FELIX CANT A GIRL GET SOME SLEEP

Tyde was still sleeping... Misty slapped him and he jolted up rubbing his cheek. He complained for five seconds then shut up.

Troye: Everyone is awake now right? We have to tell you something...

Tyler and I look into each other eyes and smiled a bit.

Tyler: Well... Troyler is real yall...don't tell the fans please!

Connor: oh we know that... Gang?

Everyone started pulling out their phone and started scrolling. This left me and Tyler in a very confused state. That was until we both saw the picture...

Troye: YOU WERE SPYING ON US!

Tyler: HOW RUDE!?

--time skip---

Tyde Pov :

Misty and I were just chilling in my room on our phones. I was looking though tumblr when I saw I was getting a Skype call from my friends Gabby.  I looked at mist and she gave me the "just answer it "look and walked out the room to give us some privacy.

Me: HEYY GABBY

G: HAY TYDE HOW ARE YOU?

Me: IM FINE WHAT BOUT YOU. Lol

G: Great I'm so excited to see you again for vidcon

Vidcon would be starting in a few weeks time. They invited me to have a Dj gig for a main stage. I mean how cool is that. Gabby and I talked about what we were going to do together maybe film some videos or so...

Misty Pov :

I was heading back to Tydes room. It's been 1 1/2 hrs he should finish skyping by now. On entering I heard a bit of their conversation.

Tyde: I can't wait!

Gabby: I have to go! bye love you see you soon

Tyde: Bye love you too!

It stung to hear him tell someone that. I decided to go for a walk to clear my thoughts.i told Laurelle (Tydes mom) I was going to the park before I left. I asked if she not tell anyone because I needed some alone time. She is such a caring and understanding person.

I mean we're not even in a relationship but I already feel like this. Why would he want someone broken like me? I need to learn to be happy for him not jealous. I don't even know what I am feeling is right. All these thought went through my mind. I just sat and swung back and forth on the swing set in the park.

The sun was setting now. Wow I stayed out here for hours. I look up to the sky and took some photos. It's so pretty all the pinks oranges reds and yellows. This made me think if Connor. I started heading back to the house.

I opened the door....