Chapter 18

Misty Pov

When Troye arrived back to the house he was kinda awkward but still asked to speak with me outside. He didn't know that I already knew about the troyler moment. I got more details from him though. It sounded sooo cute. Before we left to go inside I said

Me: Troyler is gonna be real this weekend ;)

I heard Troye mumbled something that seems like 'I hope so' I get to witness some troyler action this weekend.

Tyde Pov :

I saw Misty and Troye come back in. Misty looked like she had an mischievous glint in her eyes and Troye was slightly blushing. Felix called Misty into the kitchen to help. I guess I was stuck with theses people.

We were planning our collabs:

Me + Tyler
Connor + Alfie
Troyella
Me + Connor
Troyler
Zalfie

I could stop looking over to Zoey though. Everyone knew I had a thing for her thanks to Tyler... But not as big as I have for Misty. She was the definition of perfect. Speaking of perfect Misty came back with Nutella sandwiches.

She plopped down next to me and put her head on my lap. Looking around the room everyone was cuddling except Connor.

Connor: I wanna cuddle buddy too!

Tyler: Get over here Con-Con

Now everyone was all cuddled up and chilling. My parents and Felix and Marzia came into the room. We all posed for a picture to post on Instagram. Time to hit the pool!

Tyler Pov

Troye and I headed up to his bedroom to change. I couldn't get my mind of when he came in slightly blushing after talking to Misty. She better not trying to steal my man! He's gay for gods sake! Wait Tyler what are you saying .... He not your man. But he could be... I mean we're alone now and I didn't get to tell him last time.

Troye seemed to figured out I was puzzled and frustrated.

Troye: Tilly you okay? Feeling alright?

Tilly: yea never been better

Troye: no your not...Spill

Troye sat besides me on the bed. I was panicking. I wanted to tell him so badly but then again what if he doesn't like me back... Is it worth it? I guess I should tell him...

Tyler: Tim tam um... I-I know we've b-been friends for a while b-but I-I-I

Troye: You what Tilly?

I looked down still knowing his gaze is still on me...

Tyler: I -I think I l-love you.

I didn't  dare look. He didn't say a word for a moment. I thought he was going to reject me. I felt like tears brimming my eyes. That when he caught my lips with his and raised my head. I processed what was happening and I kissed back.

Troyes Pov

I have been waiting forever to hear those words from Tyler mouth. I couldn't  explain how I felt. Before I knew I was doing I caught his lips in mines. He seemed shocked for a moment but started kissing back when he realized what was happening. We share a passionate gentle kiss.

Now I can confirm:

Troyler is real...