Chapter 28

Mikey pov

All of us were waiting for Sam and Colby to show up so we could start our Collabs. We were doing Tydes first because it was a game of truth or dare. We had a Misty picked out a bunch of truths and dares for us. Some were dirty. I'm sorry for who get those.

Finally Sam and Colby arrived. I decided to take them to meet Misty.

Misty Pov

Uh oh new people...shy innocent mode activated. I awkwardly gave a smile and wave to them. I give Tyde a 'what do I do look' he stands there smiling at me like an idiot which he is.

The guys went ahead to start their videos I decided to go and game for a bit. I connected Skype with Felix so we both online games with Jack and Ken. They were swearing most of the time. I really don't mind that because anything I say won't affect them.

The decided to play a horror game next....well I'm screwed.

Tydes Pov

Colby got the most sexual dare so far. He had to sit in reeds lap and talk seductive to him for about 4 rounds.

Colby : who picked these dares?!

Reed: Misty...

It was my turn now. I was on a bad streak so far. I had to eat mayonnaise, call the room service and ask for stomach pills and so on. I open my dare. I was shocked.

Luke: What's the dare man?!

Me: Erm kiss someone in the hotel room...

Mikey: I was hoping you get that one *smirks*

Me: I AINT KISS YALL!

Luke: in the hotel room... There's a certain someone here also

I would gladly kiss Misty if that's what they were implying. I am not kissing one of these guys...

I walk up to the bedroom door...