Chapter 26

Misty Pov :

I was at the door when I heard the guys talking inside. It sounded like it was reed talking. I saw Tyde and Luke coming. I quickly hid behind the corner and waited till they entered the room. I sneaked into the room without making a sound and hid behind the the wall that divided the living room and bathroom.

(Boys conversation)

Reed: Anyways back to what I was saying. You broke the bro code yesterday.

Mikey: Which code?

Luke: The bros before hoes

I saw Mikey looking dumbfounded and pissed. Yes, the 16 girl who never had a boyfriend, or kissed anyone is a hoe. Great just great... I was trying to hold back a sneeze. I always sneeze when someone is thinking or talking about me.

Tyde: she's not a hoe! Don't you ever call her that!

I was surprised at what Tyde said. I didn't really care what the others said but the fact that he defended me well that was sweet. I totally forgot to cover my mouth and I sneezed. Crap crap crap!

Luke: Um M-Misty...errrhow much did you um hear?

Being my cocky self I answered sweetly like an innocent child.

Misty: oh nothing much... Just that y'all called me a hoe *smiles* btw thanks Tyde

Reed and Jai look so guilty right now. Honestly I quite enjoyed it a bit.

Tyde Pov

She looked so care free at the moment. This would be a good time to apologize to her. I grabbed her wrist and gently tugged her out of the room and onto the little balcony by the stairs.

We just looked out to the ocean for a bit until I broke the silence. (A/n I'll try my best to write this part.)

Me: Mist- I wanted to um tell you that I- I and really really sorry for hurting your feelings. I don't know what went wrong, I just got to distracted and didn't think about you. This week and a half has been hell without you. Not a moment when by without me thinking of you. I-

Misty: what about when your were with that girl at Taco Bell?

Me: She was trying to trick me into making out then you know what that leads to. I only when out with her because Luke insisted that I did. I am really sorry and I deserved that slap.

Misty Pov:

He stopped for a moment. He looked like he was deciding if to say something or not...

Tyde: Mistical I think I like you... Maybe even love you but I am not sure what love is. All I know I love being around you and you make me feel happier than usual...

I was there staring at him trying to hide my smile. Dam why was he so perfect! I slowly leaned into his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. He asked if I forgive him and well of course I said yes. He pulled back a little then asked something I wasn't expecting.

Tyde: Misty um can I um kiss you?

Misty: I-I don't know .... how...

Tyde: It's okay (:

I bent my head and I blushed like a tomato. There aren't any words to describe how I feel right now. He bent down and catches my lips with his. My lips just automatically moved with his. we stood there for a while when we saw a camera flash and heard laughter.

Around the corner we saw Mikey and the guys and on the stairs we saw Tyler and Troye. Could this get anymore embarrassing. I hid my flushed face in Tydes chest. Felix is gonna kill me if he finds out...

Tyler: Payback little bro...

Mikey : nice job dudes *highfive*

Me: this is all a plan?!

Jai: yep

We went back to the room. And they explained their plan to us. They re so interested in our love life but I admit I'll thank them for it. We stayed up and played some games like truth or dare and stuff. We ended up going to sleep at 1 am.