Chapter 22

Felix Pov :

I was panicking. She was never out this late without telling me. Everyone was in a bit of a panicky mood. Misty hadn't come back to the Mellets yet and she left her phone at the house. What if something be happened to her? I would never forgive myself.

The door slowly opened and Misty stepped in. I immediately wrapped her in a hug.

Me: Senpai your okay! Don't ever run off again!

Misty: Sorry to cause yall trouble!! I really am!

Me: what about not doing it again!?

Misty: No promises!

I chuckled. She manages to turn everything lively again. Just like Marzia. A ray of sunshine in my life. ( a/n too cute)

Tyde Pov :

I went downstairs to see what all the commotion was all about.

Me: Guys what's all the noise about?

Connor: Dude... Misty was missing since 3:00...

Me: What....

Shaun: Didn't you notice?

Me: Ermmm.....nope? I was busy talking to Gabby...

Troye: *mouths to Tyler * ouch...

I heard a door shut quite loudly. No one moved talked or do anything... It was so awkward...

Alfie: Tyde bro... Misty just heard everything...

Wait but she wasn't in the room? I didn't see her? Was she on the couch? Was she in the kitchen? By the front door?

Me: I messed up big time *says inaudibly*

I raced through the door, into the back yard, up the stairs that lead to Misty's room and tried to open the door.

Misty Pov :

Tyde: Mist open the door! Please!

*silence*

Tyde: MIST

Tyde: MISTICAL BLU PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! IM SORRY!(A/n I just like spelling it that way)

He used my full which made me broke down into more tears. I sobbed quietly so he couldn't hear me. Why did he have to be this way? How could he not notice I wasn't at the house? I rather be invisible Than treated invisible...

Tyde: Misty please...

I manage to get out through my sobs...

Me: P-please leave me alo-n-e! W-why don't you g-o t-talk to G-gabby

There was silence finally... I check to make sure he wasn't in front my door before my I broke down full on crying. I was both frustrated and sad. I can't stand to be treated like this yet I can believe he did this to me...

Tyde Pov :

I know what I said hurt her but What she said really hurt too. I felt like my heart physically ached. I ran up to my room avoiding all the questions that was waiting to be asked by my friends and family. I locked my room door. I hugged my pillow and let a few tears stream down my face.

My parents came by to check up on me but I dare not say a word before I broke down crying. What kind of man am I to cry in front of my family and friends. I stayed in my room for the rest of the evening.

That's when someone knocked on my door. I got a text from Troye ' it's me open up I have something for you' i hesitated before opening the door. I knew I could trust Troye. He brought two plates of food and drinks for him and I.

We sat there for a while as I told him everything that happened. I let a few tears slip here and there but Troye was okay with it. He didn't judge me. He told me I needed to some how fix this before we all leave.

How am I supposed to do that?