Chapter 2

Misty Pov

I wake up to find out that I'll be staying in a different room than Felix and Marzia. I didn't make a fuss because I didn't want to be a pain to them. The three of us headed up to my room. I really hoped My room wasn't adjoining to some stalker or rapist person. Yes ik I have a very weird thoughts.

I knocked on the door that adjoined the 2 rooms. I found Troyler, and I was introduced Tyde and his parents. Apparently we're actual neighbors 0-0.

Me: Wait your the guy I ran into on the plane? Sorry again

Tyde: Oh yea..

Tydes Pov

You know that feeling when you first glance at someone and you feel like they're gonna be someone Important in your life. I felt like that when I saw Misty . It's hard to explain.

Felix: Misty you need something to eat you didn't have a good meal since yesterday.

Shaun(mr.mellet) : yes you too Tyde why don't you guys go down together and get something to eat?

Misty: Umm well let's go...?

Felix Marzia and the mellet parent left the room discussion adult crap.Troyler called out me. Troye winked at me while tyler wiggled his eyebrows. Before we both left misty and I said coincidentally:

'DONT FORGET TO USE PROTECTION"

Tyler: You little f-ers

Me: sorry that's your job and Troyes ;)

Misty and me laughed at them and ran out the room. Then she said: " Wow what a great first impression I made" She seemed like a really cool and chilled person.

Over brunch we asked the most unusual first impression questions and the normal ones. I learnt that her name is Mistical  Blu. She has dark brown hair,Brown eyes and she has fair skin. She is 16 years old, she loves music dance acting photography sports and Nutella. She kinda reminded me of Troye but the one thing that threw her off was sports. I also came to know that both her parents died and her sister committed sucicide when she was 13.

You can really get to know a person when your with them for a day. I dont know what it is but I feel Like there is a connection between us, like I could tell her any thing.

Misty's Pov

I hung out with Tyde for the entire day. Tyde mellet is 16. He is tan and had black hair and brown eyes. He is so funny and cool. He likes beaches and parks. He puts a lot of thought when it comes to making big decisions. He's not afraid to be different from other people. He would fight for fairness and stand you to people, he is nicer than the average guy.

I could us becoming great friends in the future.