Chapter 23

---Time Skip to heading to Vidcon---

Tyde Pov :

It's been about 1 1/2 weeks since Misty and I talked. I tried going over to her house but she never comes out of her room. I tried DMing her on social media but she never replies.Now I am sitting on an airplane heading to Vidcon for a few days. I wished she was going.

I really want to set things right with us but I can't just cancel a flight and hotel booking. Hopefully some the tension will die out when I return. I don't now how I lived with out her.

Misty Pov :

Vidcon was this weekend, we were heading to the states but not for Vidcon actually. Marzia and I were going to visit a couple of her friends. One of them were debuting her new fashion line and Marzia was asked to be a model. I was ask if I could take some photos for personal use, obviously they had a professional photographer to take pictures for magazines. We reserved a hotel near the beach. We were treated to trips to the spa and all you can eat all day long!

Marzia was very busy with Marcy (friend) in terms of  the clothes sizes and how to model.  All this was new to Marzia, she modeled in her videos but not professionally with all the posses, stands and right posture. I thought I would of gotten a chance to hang out with her but I kinda used to being alone.  Then my text alert went off.

---TEXT---

Mikey: Hey how was the flight? You okay?

Me: yep! How's Vidcon?

Mikey: it's awesome! You should really stop by

Me: Can't no one knows I'm here except for you :3

Mikey: NOT EVEN TYDE!? GURLLL

Me: Especially not him...

Mikey: things gotten that bad? Wait We needa hang out so you can tell me! How about tomorrow evening?

Me: Sure thing! :D

Mikey: Cool! I've got to go see ya tomorrow :( c:

Me: BAIIII :)

----TEXT---