Chapter 16

Troye Pov

Tyde came and sat in the passengers seat looking like he saw a ghost. He didn't say a word so I decided that I'd be the one to speak up.

Me: Tyde, you okay?

Tyde: Uh yea

Me: no your not what's wrong?

Tyde: are you sure I can trust you?

Me: Look Tyde I'm sorry about what I said I'll explain later but what's wrong?

Tyde explained what happened at the party. That seemed oddly strange of Misty but she's also a weird person at times. The only advice I could of given Troye was to go check on her when we were back. After our little talk we seemed to be back to normal. I parked the car in the driveway as Tyde went next door to check up Misty so I went to my room.

Tyde Pov:

I walked up to her front door and knocked a few times. Marzia came to answer the door. I asked her if Misty was there but she said she was asleep. I mean I could always ask her tomorrow when she comes for the bar b que. Before I left I asked.

Me: Um...Marzia by any chance she told you why she left early?

Marzia: Erm no sorry.... She didn't mention it.

Me: it's okay I'll ask her tomorrow

I headed down the front steps and went back to my house. I remember Troye said he wanted to explain to me why he yelled at us so I went to his room after changing.

Troyes Pov

I was having some tumblr time when Tyde entered the room. He slightly demanded the explanation from me. I sighed a bit but I poured out all the details about the tickling and Ty's unique laugh. Finally when I finished telling. The story Tyde half yelled

Tyde: OMG TROYLERRRRR!

I blushed a bit when he said that. I actually had thoughts about troyler becoming real. Tyde really wish that he hadn't interrupted us. If he didn't troyler could have become a thing. I shooed an over excited Tyde out of my room hopefully Misty will take it just as well.