Chapter 9

Tyde Pov

I can't believe this is happening. My "girlfriend" was placing kisses all over my friend Mikey. I couldn't blame Mikey because 1.He didn't know I had a girlfriend 2. He didn't know who she was and 3. SHE was the one kissing him. Why is everything happening to me. First Troye now this?! What else is gonna happen? Am I gonna trip and break my foot?

But I didn't really like her that much anyways to be honest. I held my head high and walked directly up to both of them. She didn't even notice I was there like what the hell?

Me: Excuse me ?

Celie: Oh Tyde this isn't what it looks like...

Me: well it looks like my so called girlfriend is making out with my friend behind my back.

Mikey: Oooh shoot dude she's your girlfriend!? I'm sorry bro

Me: it's cool mate, she's my ex girlfriend now...

Celie: what?! No I'm sorry I didn't think about what I was doing!

Me: Well you should have... I've got to get going. Still on for tonight mate?

*celie storms away somewhere *

Mikey: Hell yea bring Misty too Kay

*misty pops up*

Misty : Where's Tyde bringing me?

Mikey: too a small party in my room tonight

Misty : okay cool

----after Mikey leaves : time skip to just walking to their rooms to get ready----

Misty Pov

Tyde : hey ummm how long were you there earlier today when I was with mikey?

Me: Errrr wellllll.... The entire time sorry

Tyde: it's okay no need to be sorry

Me: you're okay with the Celine - cel what ever her name is situation right?

Tyde: yea...to be honest I didn't like her that much any ways

Me: oh cool

Tyde: plus I like someone else now

Me: WHOOOOO?? C:

Tyde : Not tellin ;)

Me: THATS UNFAIRRR

Tyde : shush and go get changed!

Me : OKAY MOM!

I wonder who Tyde likes. I wonder if I know her? Another youtuber? A friend back home? I thought all this weird this while I was getting dressed. My OOTN (outfit of the night) was a tie dyed tank top, knee length sweat pants and a pair of flip flops. My hair in a messy bun as usual.

I hopped on my bed scrolling through my Twitter. I decided creep on some accounts and have a surprise following spree. The responses I got was so funny and sweet. Oh Shoot! I have to update my blog! I quickly update my webpage. It was short but very informative. By the time I was done Tyde had now finished getting dressed so we headed up to the party.