Chapter 30

Chapter 30

Mikey Pov

We were finally finished filming all our Collabs. It was 1:30am... So everyone stayed over. We were going into the living room to play on the hotels x box. I was about beat their butts in Mario kart. Instead we found Misty sleeping in the weird position that looked very uncomfortable. She was upside down half way off the couch with a pillow on the floor.

Tyde: do you all wanna throw water on her?

Everyone smirked at each other. Out of all of us Tyde came up with the idea to wake up his girlfriend with a cup of ice water at 1:30 in the morning.

Tyde: one three okay?

He counted down on his fingers and we soaked Misty with water.

Misty: WHAT THE FU...! WHY DID YALL DO THAT !

Colby: we wanted to wake you up nicely!

Misty: Who's idea was this?!

Me: Hmm let me hint. His Name starts with a T and ends with an E but had YD in between it.

She shot a mean glare to Tyde and walked off the to kitchen.

Misty Pov :

I walked into the kitchen claiming to go get paper towels.I grabbed a squirt bottle with iced tea from the fridge and the roll of paper towels. I tried not to act suspicious when i re entered. I pretended to be cleaning the mess when I grabbed the bottle and sprayed it on everyone. Especially Tyde I put a few ice cubes down his t shirt.

I ran into the bedroom and locked the door. The guys were half yelling at me to open the door.

Me: REVENGE BE-AH-CHES

Crap I forgot my bag outside how am I gonna change....maybe I could dry out naturally? It's just ice water.

Tyde Pov:

The guys and I were trying to dry ourselves. Mikey complained about being sticky. Dam Misty why ice tea? It took us 20 mins to get rid of the iced tea,well most of it.The guys had gone back to the living room to watch tv and plan revenge. I walked past the bedroom door making sure to say this loud enough.

Me: That little brat :/

The door creaked open a bit only allowing me to see Misty's eyes and a tiny bit of her face. She was smirking at me.

Misty: Don't don't you mean YOUR little brat?

I pretended to be mad at her and walked to the living room. She tailed me like a little puppy. She kept poking me all over my body. All the guys were asleep in the living room so I guess I got sleep in the bedroom.

While I was walking she jump on my and snuzzled against my neck.

Misty's: BAE ARE YOU MAD AT ME!?

I ignored her.. *smirk*

Misty: TYDEEEEE

I dropped her on the bed and quickly changed out of my clothes in the closest. She was wearing a onesie already. Then she started to poke me again. Instead her voice was in hushed tone.

Misty: tyde are you actually mad at me?

Me: Who said I was mad?

Misty: ugh you bastard...lmade me feel sorry for you! Hmph

I chuckled at her comment and kissed her forehead. I saw blush rise on her cheeks and she turned away. Dam she was so cute. I threw one hand around her waist and pulled her closer to me.