Chapter 33

Misty's Pov

I was fidgeting nervously next to Tyde as we sat on the couch awaiting Felix. I wanted to reassure myself Felix would be okay with me and Tyde dating. We waiting 5 extremely long minutes for him to sit in front of us.

F: Wad you want to ask me senpai?

M: W-Well um I wanted to know if u um would be okay with me and t-Tyde dating?

F: AWWE SENPAI GOT HER FIRST BOYFRIEND! I am very sorry for you Tyde...

T: thank you I appreciate it *wipes fake tear*

I smacked both of them in their faces with a pillow. Not the soft one... They gave each other a look. Am I missing something? Did Felix tell him any of my embarrassing experiences?

Felix had surprised us with fair tickets for that evening. I wonder how he knew Tyde was gonna be here today? No time to worry I need to have fun! Tyde went home to change and I raced to my room. Before we left I hugged Felix and thanked him for the tickets and we went off to the fair.

-later that day-

Felix Pov :

Seeing her growing up makes me want to cry! I know Tyde would take good care of her. After all he got her to open up to him and act natural. It took me a years to get her to open up but he managed to get her in a few months?

M: you think out loud at times you know?

F: but look at her she has her first boyfriend! What if she gets married next month then kids!?

M: don't worry about her she is smart and like you said Tyde will take care of her...

F: Your right. Night Marzia

I kissed Marzia forehead and went back to watch tv.

Misty's Pov

At the fair we spoke about making more memories and I told him about Aaron, he was mad but laughed at how dense he was. There's a lot more I have to learn about Tyde but I can wait. The more I wait the more I get to be with him right? I can't wait to see what memories we make together and what the future holds.