Chapter 7

Tyde Pov

After hearing about Misty's past I felt so heart broken. I apologized over and over because of Troye. Misty and I both just sat in silence in our thoughts.

I still couldn't believe that had happened. I would never have thought Troye would say such things to us. Especially to me since I helped and supported him so much. This is how he acts. I never really bothered him, he came to me when I had troubles. It's clear he prefers his friends more than his own brother.then a knock on the door pull me out of my thoughts.

Misty and Me: W-who is it?

Felix: it's Felix Marzia and Sage ( Tydes sister)

Misty whispered: I guess they'll want to talk to us separately? Tell them about Troye or...?

Me: tell them it's okay you shouldn't be lying to them

She gave a sad smile before I got up and let all of them in. Felix Marzia and Misty when I go her side of the room and I stayed with sage. Sage gave me her " tell me everything look". I sighed before telling her everything Troye said to us and how he reacted. I didn't tell her about Misty's past though it was too personal.

Misty's Pov

When Marzia asked me 'what's wrong?' I knew I had to tell them about went down. I told them everything to detail except where Tyde cried and me talking about my past. No one else knew about what my sister said to me before she died. I didn't want anyone else to know.

They hugged me and they were so warm. I felt like they were my family. They even offered to stay the night with me but I told them I had Tyde to keep me company. When all of them left I called Tyde over to my side of the room so that we could eat the food they brought for us. While we ate our dinner we watched Big Hero 6 to get our minds of the previous situation for a while.

It was about 11pm now. Tyde was fast asleep he was hugging me. I mean doesn't he has a girlfriend I don't think this is right. Eh.. I didn't bother with it anymore I needed a hug right now and I fell asleep then and there.