Chapter Three - The Boy with the Red Eyes

I woke up the next morning to find Zack walking in the door. In his hand was some fish on some sticks with fish on them and a bottle with some red liquid inside of it.  I knew it was blood when he walked in. I felt my eyes turn red and that is when he started running too me. I quick snatched the bottle out of his hands, and drank it .

When Zack was done cooking the fish we ate. We haven't ate since the day of the raid. Zack took me out side for some fresh air. We walked for awhile and heard gunshots. It made me have goosebumps..

My shoulder started to hurt. I grabbed it and fell to my knees in pain. Zack rushed over to me took off the bandages and saw that my wound and had started to bleed again.

Here I am five years old with a bullet in my shoulder, fighting for my life trying not to attack myself because of how much blood I've lost. "Why me"? This keeps playing in my mind over and over. Are you all right Jenn? My Brother ask. I got the strength to nod my head yes.

Zack helped me up and we heard a click. I turned around to see a young boy pointing a gun at us." If you answer my question you will live." He demanded. "If you want me to answer the question then you will tell us what your name is first." I yelled at him.

"My name is Vincent, Vincent Valentine. I'm a Turk for Shrina in Midgar."

VOTE!! FAN!!!COMMENT!!