Chapter One - Surprise

"Daddy, can I open my eyes now?" I ask just ready to open them reather he was ready or not. "Alright, I guess you can open them now." He shot back.

"It's a white snow dog." I scearm. "Is it a boy or a girl?" I wondered. "It's a girl,what are you going to name her?'' He asked. "I'll name her Kiea (Key~uh)."

"I'm going to get and buy a saddle do you want to come with me?" He asked me. " I'd love to Dad." With a huge smile on my face we walked down to the market. We found a saddle that could seat three people depending on their sizes. It also had hooks to hang bags and things on, and pouches to put things in. Which I'm going to use for food and water, maybe my bullets for my gunblade.

It also had a latch at the back I could put my My Bonreu (sword, Long and good length and width, but it's pretty heavy). When we got back home I went out to the barn and put a blanket on Kiea's back before I put on the saddle. It fit perfectly.

When it was time to go in for the night Kiea came in with me. While my family was eating dinner my father was telling me that I had to train Kiea as she was growing. Then he warned me not to ride her unless it's an emergency. ''Why?" I asked. ''She has to grow to her full ability before you start riding her." He told me. ''Alright so I'll start traning her after I get home from school.

When I got home from school we went out to the pastered and practiced untill it was time to go in. We did this for six months before she was trained.

(Here is the link if you want to see what kiea looks like. The animal design is fror The Legend of Korra. Picture is not mine. http://phil-fr.deviantart.com/art/Real-Life-Naga-The-Legend-of-Korra-299831584 )( By the way sorry I couldnt find a saddel that went with the story.)