Chapter Two - The raid

I was over at my best friend house when her mom ran into the room. "Jenn you need to run home as fast as you can." She told me. " The bell went off and everyone needs to get things ready for a raid." She started to cry.

I got up and turned to my friend Neia Akuma (ne-ah). She was crying. So I bent down and gave her a hug. "Here". I say reaching into my pocket and grabed out a knife with a case on it. I then gave it to hugged her one know I might not see her again. Then I ran out the door as fast as I could to rush into my house.

"Jenn, you and Zack are going to take Keia and get out of here." My parent's told me. "We already have her ready with your things on her." Just then we heard screaming outside. The raid was here. My Mother and Father came over and hugged and kissed us both. "We love you and we always be right here." My mother pointed to our hearts.

She then turn to my brother. "Take good care of your sister Zack." Then she told us that she put a bag on Keia that has maps and a letter to explain everything. When we were about to leave, five men came in. They tided us up and took us outside. "I'm Kebia Ranson, General of the northern raiders. "This is you last day on this soil.'' He said with a devious smile on his face.

A man in black out fit came up to me. "DIE!!" I felt pain more then ever before as I dropped to the ground. My brother caught me just before I hit my head. "Run we'll hold them off as long as we can!" My father yelled as everyone came up on the Northern Raiders. My brother and I ran to the barn and climbed on Keia and road into the wood. I knew that was the last time I would see my family until the day I die.