Chapter Ten - The New Game Around Here

Shishikibob's Notes

Well finally you will find out ..... Who are these Partner?? Okay I'm not going to put this in the story but Jenn never got up right away... so she is still on the floor. Also there is another flashback the bold letters are the words that Jenn are saying and the regular are the flashback. Plus I'm sorry if I put Rufus in some places. I just get so confused. It hasn't soaked in yet.... still.

____________________________________________

Jenn's P.O.V.

I look up to see Rain trembling. I really had just forgotten what had just happened. Rain now looked at me like I was trash just like everyone else.

*Flashback*

I was walking up the paths in my village. Everyone was walking past me. Scared to even look at me. They all had there head down or the other way. Why do they look away? What's the matter?

Out of that whole village I only had one friend. She really cared about me. We played together everyday. Hurry and catch me if you can. I would shout to Neia. My only friend in the world until Keia came along.

'' Haha I'm going to get you Jenn!" She was almost beside me now. Now almost to the finish line between two trees. We ran our hearts out. As soon as we were there we fell to the ground. ( Shishikibob~~ Had you thinking something else didn't I) Good run Neia! I say with a smile on my face. " Y...y..you too." She said still panting away.

As we had finally caught our breath we heard rustling in the bushes. I quickly grabbed my pocket knife out and stood in fount of Neia. Neia never knew how to fight that's why I was always there.

When the person finally came out it was my brother. He had a camera in his hand. " Why don't we take a picture of Neia and you when you look like yourself." He said with a smile. Neia nodded and so did I.

A couple day before this we had tooken another picture of me when it was dark out and it was the new moon.

My brother took the picture then we walked back to the village together.

*Flashback ends*

"That was only 3 days before the raid." I say under my breath.

"Pardon?" Rain asked/says.

"Don't worry about it. Just to let you know I won't do this offen. I'm sorry that you had to see that. I'll try my best to hold it in more next time." I say looking her right in the eyes.

We all get in the elevator and go down to Rufus's office. When we got in there I say a tow tall men who looked to be in there 20's or less. One had a Solider uniform on with blue and the other the same uniform but black.

Zack's P.O.V.

" I'm glad to see you two alright, excpessialy you Jenn." Lazzard had the serious look on his face. I knew it was time to focus. Like Jenn was already. For a 6 year old I was sad for her. She doesn't want anyone to see her cry. She doesn't want to cry anymore.

Jenn had always cried. All from being lonley. She would tell me all about it. About how she was greatful she had atleast a friend she could talk to other then me.

I shook myslef out of my thouhgts.

" Zack, Jenn I would like you to meet your Partners. You will have them untill you are ready to be without one. They will train you. Act as if they are your bestfriends. Don't be afraid to open up once in awhile if you need to." Lazzard started. " Zack your Parnter is Angeal Penance. Get along." He looked at me when he said this then he turned to Jenn. " Jenn I'd like you to meet Mr. Jargon Stoom. I am speaking to you the most when I say this Jenn." He paused for a few moments. " GET ALONG"