Chapter Twelve - 4 Years Later

~Shishikibobs Notes~

Alright here is the four year skip thing. Some action and sad things are going to happen.Maybe not in this chapter but the next few I hopefully can think of something.

I've sorta changed my style of writing some when this story is completly over I will go into major editing. This story is turning out to be a little shorter than I was planing. But the next book is going to be caught up with the rest of the Final Fantasy series. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

I would really like to hear how I've been doing so please comment! If you guys liked it then press that vote button! And if you guys like my work go and Follow me on here! ;)

 Chapter is Dedicated to snowdropmusic!

I DON'T OWN FINAL FANTASY! 

P.S. I know I'm not doing what I said I would in the last chapter. 

___________________________________________________________________ 

4 Year's Later!!! Zack is 12 and Jenn is 10.. just an fyi moment...

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

Zack and Jenn were summoned to Lazzard's office. They were summoned for a huge mission. Both had different ones with different tasks leading to the same goal.

" Great to see you both." Lazzard greeted when we came into the door. " Your partners are not going to be here because they have already be informed and they are preparing for this mission."

Both of the siblings stood tall waiting to accept this mission, but they didn't know what was in store for them.

" This mission will have something's I'm sure you will be uncomftable with, but I hope after I tell you the whole you will put things in the past." Both of them nodded ready to listen to what Lazzard had to say.

" I'm sure you both are familiar with a man who goes by the name Kebia Ranson." Both of the got angry at hearing this name. Zack looked down clenching his fist. Jenn put her hand on her left shoulder. Keia just hid more in Jenn's Jacket.

" This mission has a lot to do with him. He is what you call a dangours man. I'm sure you are aware of that. He is the Commanding General of the Northren Raiders. A higher rank than he was when you met him. He has a base about a six day travel from his real base." Lazzard explained.

" One of you will go to the main base and the other will go to the second base." Zack's head shot up.

" That man did horible things to us in our past. We were with our clan at the time. He killed all of them, and you expect us to split up and go to that man. I don't know about you Sir but that man put Jenn though hell. She still is and she has to live with what he gave her forever!" Zack yelled while slamming his hands down on Lazzard's desk.

" Zack, I know how you feel. But I..... I want to do this mission. Just think of it as afavor for Mom and Dad. If one of us destroy the Second Base they won't have reinforcements to go back to the Main Base." Jenn walked to her brother.

She knew he was angry about it. But Jenn had a point. It would make a HUGE difference.

" You should listen to your little sister Zack." Lazzard shot out there. Zack backed up and stood where he did before. Than Lazzard continued.

" As I was saying. Once the Second Base is down they won't have any allies to help the Main Base."  

" Who's going where Lazzard?" Jenn stepped up. If you looked at her she had fear in her eye's. She was trying so hard not to show it.